Akira_Shock!

There's a little more than just that. First, it's impossible to get a Profile Unicycle Hub anywhere in the world outside of USA. So shipping will cost a bomb, plus not that many are made... Plus no one really gets them because they're such a ripoff cos all of it'll set you back like £250 ish and that the only crankset you can get for them are weak as hell? Meh, lucky I got it all under trade ^_^

Edited by Sponge

There's a little more than just that. First, it's impossible to get a Profile Unicycle Hub anywhere in the world outside of USA. So shipping will cost a bomb, plus not that many are made... Plus no one really gets them because they're such a ripoff cos all of it'll set you back like £250 ish and that the only crankset you can get for them are weak as hell? Meh, lucky I got it all under trade ^_^

It's impossible to get a profile unicycle hub outside the USA. But you live in the UK if my memory serves me correctly?

I bet there's a shop in the uk that sells them.

Edited by JT!

Try hopping with the seat between your legs on your unicycle, now thats not too easy for 90% of beginners.

get in - im in the 10%....

i cant ride along on a unicycle but i can happily hop around the balance point. but i think that it is definately harder to go high... we get to use our arms and unicylists basically dont - its all legs.