Bike Pics Thread.

Mark W

• 2 weeks later...

I just retired my threshold booster.. 15 years of good service on many many frames.

finally found a pogo frame I can aesthetically take interest in. Meaning total black with nothing on it, building more up tonight but I won't have a front Maggie for a while... inpulse blast x, we'll see how it feels- only ridden a Gu pogo.

The logos come off very easily

IMG_3782.JPG

Much later in the night... almost

IMG_3796.JPG

Edited by AndyT
  • Like 3

On 3/7/2017 at 3:24 AM, AndyT said:

I just retired my threshold booster.. 15 years of good service on many many frames.

finally found a pogo frame I can aesthetically take interest in. Meaning total black with nothing on it, building more up tonight but I won't have a front Maggie for a while... inpulse blast x, we'll see how it feels- only ridden a Gu pogo.

The logos come off very easily

IMG_3782.JPG

Much later in the night... almost

IMG_3796.JPG

i like the build, looks clean. just my opinion of course, but i really don't like those frames. just one random curved toptube, if it was straight i reckon it would look beaut. im not a "if the tubes arent straight i hate it" guy, (seeing as ive had 5 limeys..) but the curve doesn't flow into anything.

sorry for the mini rant, always been on my mind :P 

5 hours ago, Herbertlemon102 said:

i like the build, looks clean. just my opinion of course, but i really don't like those frames. just one random curved toptube, if it was straight i reckon it would look beaut. im not a "if the tubes arent straight i hate it" guy, (seeing as ive had 5 limeys..) but the curve doesn't flow into anything.

sorry for the mini rant, always been on my mind :P 

I feel the same... if it was just normal ass tubes it would be my favorite looking bike... I go back and fourth on the curved thing, we will see when it's all built up- I've hopped on it (no chain no front brake) and tried to feel it out, I think I'm going to be much happier than on my Gu.

the integrated tensioner and booster are nice touches, I'm a light/smoothish rider but for some reason the frame scares me into thinking it might break easily.  Riding to bike shop for star nut installation as I  speak...

• Like 1

Delivery from TartyBikes today! And it's -9 C and snowing. FedEx guy said "Didn't I just deliver a bike to you in December?" I may have a problem...

EchoAndFlow.jpg

First 'riding' impression (inside my garage), thank god I like this one too! :-) Come on Spring, looking forward to riding a trials bike outside...

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Daviesdt said:

Presumably you mean not having the arcade bars? Front end is high enough for me at the moment if so, just adjusting to new geo, feels really nice.

Yes. Sorry, should've mentioned it. Putting the Arcade bars on my bike was some sort of revelation.

• Like 1

I might give it a go at some point, you had the 2012 Fourplay though didn't you? Had quite a low front end was my understanding? The new four play front end is really high but noticed duncan Shaw and Fabio wibmer still have the arcade bars on, is it necessary?

Edited by Daviesdt
Spelling mistake