Mind me asking, but is there anybody riding in London on a regular basis? Or when I want to ride with you guys, will I also have to post one of these topics and keep my fingers crossed that anybody's interested?

In other words, say I want to go out riding on Saturday, any chance I find somebody to ride with?

Well up for tomorow, i havent ridden london in ages! Im coming out on my brand new monty 221pr, woo hoo! 1st proper ride on it! (Y):D

Lets ave it large people

Theres.....

Steve Dobbs (me)

Tom morgan

Chris Walls

One hand luke (Y) (no pun intended)

Were all from colchester :D

can a couple of people PM me their mobile numbers so i can phone if were running abit late?

Cheerz lads! See you all tomorow!

Steve :)

don't look like im going now, tom threw his koxx wheel away, i need a rear sprocket or just a rear fixed wheel that i could buy off them there maybe? anyone got anything really want to ride!!! plus a chain whip if just a sprocket!!!

Edited by 1handedluke

Just got back from the london ride, i stink, im nackered and it was an AWESOME DAY!

Had some good riding going, the weather was great, not too hot and not too cold and a nice breeze in the air with sun (Y) Superb!

It was the first time ive ridden my monty 221pr and i love it, still got to get abit use to it though, other than that, it rides like sex!

Well done to everyone who turned up (Y)

Steve :D

Yeah was a wicked ride!! My hands are sore and i smell though :ermm:

The weather was perfect and was my first ever time riding london :D and it was awesome.

Still cant believe how good matt and chai are, those sidehops at the end of the ride :o

Cheers Boys!!

Chris

The highlight of my day is seeing the bugieman live! WOO HOO!

And also at the tate blocks (that aren't there anymore :angry: ) we saw G-UNIT roll through! INNIT!

Steve :D

That was so funny, i gotta download that song :Plol.

Remember that wanabe rude boy "take it easy andre" lol such a twat.

Yeah and its a shame those blocks have gone they looked quite good to ride.

Chris

Edited by Chris Walls