...ghz :) *more Pics Added*

Jsy Ben

that is the sex :wub: looking good matey (Y):) i miss the fun of a streety bike (N)

Thanks (Y) its so much fun, i can just go as big as i could on my mod but the option of parks and technical tricks are now open whilst riding the same bike :)

What gears are you running.

20 up front and i think a 16 /17 at the back

loking nice mate, still think both pashleys and leesons look better with normal seats not the little ones.Just think about it ;)

How much did it cost you to build?

Callum

the Ghz doesnt have a conventual seatube, what i mean by that is that the seat is only "slotted" onto 1"high "seatube" thing welded to the frame. and all in all i think everything new is worth around 15 hundred...

frames are £440 (might still be, dunno)

Sweeet...Love the color on that so nice. :wub:

cheers ;) i agree looks lovely in the morning taking it out of the garage into sunlight before a ride lol :-

Edited by jersey rider

Is it just me or are you running a mech for no apparent reason, it doesn't look like the chain even runs through it?

I miss my old Ghz, ah was tres fun to ride....nice bike.

I was just thinking that aswel, so it's not just you :P Loose the mech!

That is one beasty bike you have there, some proper nice parts but its not my cup of tea...i really don't like the colour of that frame, could do with a respray and that front rim is just a bit :sick: just some tiding up jobs...

Steve

Its nicer than them two though ^^^^^^^^^

Edited by STEVE-0

• 5 weeks later...