The Top Gear Thread

Smo™

Not on for another 5 weeks..let's hope they make the next espisodes funny/interesting with some tasks like they used to,not playing boring football with cars like they did last year

zoo baby!

Not on for another 5 weeks..let's hope they make the next espisodes funny/interesting with some tasks like they used to,not playing boring football with cars like they did last year

zoo baby!

Boring? :o

f**k about, that looks like some of the best fun ever to be had in a car. :blink:

Those cars were so wrecked. :lol:

Am I the only one who found this episode extremely boring and lack of content? Was dissapointed to see they didn't do any of their challenges...

The episode 2 weeks ago, I swear the Cool Wall went on for about half an hour. :S

Ah well, good all the same...

Am I the only one who found this episode extremely boring and lack of content? Was dissapointed to see they didn't do any of their challenges...

The episode 2 weeks ago, I swear the Cool Wall went on for about half an hour. :S

Ah well, good all the same...

Finally somebody agrees with me

zoo baby!

i did like the football match, :lol:

other than that i was rarther disappointed with it. I think we should bombard their staff with crazy ideas for the show in the form of e-mail!!!

yes, that deserved THREE exclamation marks

Search on You Tube, its on there already Dave.

How that P2 would ever pass an MOT I do not know. That anti lag that keeps the turbo spinning ready for boost chucks loads of fuel down the 'zorst and it would total the CAT pretty quickly. Shame they wont be making it...