Photos From 2006(!) Dj Memorial Ride

Phatmike

Jesus... Sweet pictures, Mike! :o Looked like a wicked day, wish i even considered going but i didn't :( . Will have to make sure i go next year though. Looked awesome! And, again, amazing pictures, buddy! (Y)(Y)

Cheers,

Joe.

Kinda bizarre though how his bike, despite being longer than the equator (true story) looks shorter than the shortest Monty? Weirdsville.

Got some turdy pics here that are badly massacred in photoshop. My last monitor was set up fairly weirdly, now I'm looking at this through our 4.2million" wide TFT monitor on our new machine to compare it to something. To save starting a new thread though (and 'cos they were taken using Fatmike's lens :P):

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Oh, and sorry to Jonny Jones for wondering in front of him like some kind of n00b, it's Mike's katrillion degree lens field of view that messed me up. Speaking of - if you want your pic of your cam you took, I can send it to you (Y)

Kinda bizarre though how his bike, despite being longer than the equator (true story) looks shorter than the shortest Monty? Weirdsville.

Lol..! Longest mod ever ? :shifty: It does look kinda small in that pic though, maybe mikes been making things smaller and bigger. Those pallets you are on look awefull big to me! hahaa B)

Nah, it's just that your bike felt maaaaaaaaad long when I had a go on it :P Was cool to meet you though, even if I didn't realise it was you. How's the hand/wrist? Looked like you took it like a man from that pallet :P

It is mad long, we like a bit of length between the legs ;) Yeah was good to meet you too, I was amazed that you gave me a tube, your so awesome. Hand is better now, managed to race on it the next day but while doing so I crashed and I think i've broke my ankle, again !

I always take pain like a man, i'm a little weird like that.

Meh, a spare tube's a spare tube, even though I needed it 'cos I got a pinch-flat when I finally got the hop to backwheel on the big skip. Even so, I've been wanting to get that for the last year, so it was a f**king awesome feeling to get it :)

• 11 months later...

they're great mike :) as usual. Glad to see the leg-end stedman out :D insane as ever! And the pic of mark doing the drop makes me laugh :lol::D

looks like a good day. sun shining too... i was stuck in work :(