Dj Memorial Ride

Just got in, what an excellent day. Really enjoyed it, my arms will be redder than a cricket ball tomorrow...

:bunny:

EDIT: I apologise for screwing around with the thread, but trying to move the posts from the other topic has meant that the posts in the other topic that were written at an earlier time appear first in this topic.

Edited by george_seamons

Just got back!

The weather was SUPER hot better than rain by far though, over 100 people there TV crew showed up along with JJ and Radcliffe doing there usual camera work.

The garden was really neat, the plaque on the center-piece was great and the pink wooden bunny logo was a great touch too :bunny:

It took me about 4 hours to get there and 2 and a half back, no thanks to some seriously sketchy driving from Steve (Heatsink) :S I assumed him being old = safe driver.. I was wrong.

I had a really good time though, loved seeing everyone there and really glad I could make it down to be there :)

Olly.

P.S. OnzaBoyMark is much sexier in real life :rolleyes:

Just got back home, was a really cool day ^_^

I managed to aviod sunburn too badly and got some cool stuff down. The garden was very nice and a fitting memorial.

Spose the only down side of the day was that damn nurf thing, and Davetrials throwing ability. haha.

Haha, nah.

Also, before Lee enters the thread. The directions said A40. So when i see a sign for the A40, i tell him so. Know, how the f**k was i supposed to know it wasn't that A40.

So yeh, we actually left at around 3, maybe even half past ish.

We was working on worthing time. :P

Was that your cracked Woodstock then?

Yeah. :lol:

Beasty Day, Burnt a lot though

good fun was had by all - Matt sidehopped too big, as did most gays,

Dave twa**ed some dude in the face with a nurf ball (Y)

Mint

oh ye, Boo to advertising

Edited by sexymike

Was a really wicked day weather couldnt of been although lots of riders turnt crispy any better although lots of riders turnt crispy due to the sun, loads of great riding going on really enjoyed it. Oz (Y)

Edited by EchoOz

What a day thought it was a really good ride. found my self just walking around talking to everyone quite alot of the morning because it was so hot. got some really good lines down in the afternoon though! awsome day! (Y)

GRAND DAY

Matt and Rossi = :bow:

was gutted about the fab :( ..... maybe i should learn to sidehop

anyway - the garden was really good - hats off

the riding was great

the weather was great - allthough im pretty sure most of us burned a little

and it was nice to meet up with people Id not seen in ages.

(Y):lol:(Y)

Loved it, hats off to charlie and sue for all their hard work in the garden and all the preparation for the ride. Really enjoyed being there.

I'm really burned which is gay, but it was worth it.

As said in the other topic.

I loved it.

I was sat around most of the time watching :rolleyes:

But I had good fun on the little pallet section.

Pig roast was great! weather was brilliant!

One place i got sunburnt...back of my left leg. :huh:

Really good day.

Garden looked great too!

Looking forward to seeing the pictures. :)

P.S. Anyone capture it on the news?

Yeh, as has been said it was an Awsome day, very enjoyable.

Huge thanks to Charlie, Sue and others who made it possible, i know the fact that so many people came to once again pay respects to DJ ment alot to them :)

Sorry about not saying Goodbye to Sue, but she had gone before i got a chance :(

Like alot of others i am VERY burnt, arms, legs, face and neck :P

Overall it was a great day, more a big social than a ride but it was great to see people again (Y)

Adam

Was ace i thought, so many people there. it was soo hot too, i'm red as fork and burning. Nice to see some familiar faces today too, realised after the ride I had shorts in my car >_< doh! Was sweatin cobs in me jeans. Oh and thanks to that lad who lent me his pump what I couldn't work (Y)

RIP Deej.