Akira_Shock!

the rails are impressive, the rest just kinda looks 'meh' no matter how hard you say it is, it's just too difficult to appreciate.

are there any videos of this guy?

Video slightly delayed, almost definitely up tomorrow. It's a scene cut out by me from the Defect DVD, meaning good filming, good editing, and good music. So it's not just a sloppy amateur job like some of the vids I've experimented with trying to edit! :P

These pictures pretty much sum up what kind of riding is in the vid. Muchooos smooth and big!

Oh and Joe, I'll find out tomorrow when the Koxx One stuff comes back in stock, it's been too long a wait! :rolleyes:

IPB Image

Although he is dressed like a Subbuteo referee, that is an amazingly good picture! (Y)

IPB Image

And... He's one ugly b*****d! :P

Nice pictures. It's good to see some Unicycle riding. Athough, we don't want it to take over the forum. Hehe.

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

• 2 weeks later...

seen a video of him and its really very impressive.

i tried a trial unicycle yesterday, never tried a uni before. its easier to balance then on a bike because you have your arms to move around and wave for balance.

I didnt really get any further then 4 metres pedaling , but i did 20" sidehop with it just after like 30 minutes.

seen a video of him and its really very impressive.

i tried a trial unicycle yesterday, never tried a uni before. its easier to balance then on a bike because you have your arms to move around and wave for balance.

I didnt really get any further then 4 metres pedaling , but i did 20" sidehop with it just after like 30 minutes.

are you just good on every type of bike :S

I tryed a unicycle and fell off as soon as my foot left the floor :mellow:lol

Ah well.

Pics are awesome (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

damn, man

your so sick(not bad)

sidehop is so huge:O:D

and that second picture, gap

do you have any vids of your riding?

i'd like to see them.

Kevin

Yes there is a vid of him, which I painstakingly edited out of a DVD for you lovely people :shifty:

just search around in the vids subforum...

Plus, even funnier, Zack's actually quit riding now and started hanging out with bad people. :ermm::closedeyes:(N)

Isn't it more insulting that a CLOWN as above, can do natural riding faster than a lot of bike riders... I thought a mere human alone was insulting enough... but a clown! good one guys :rolleyes::P