.~

Sponge

It's a Python... Could Yao Zhi not just at least put some effort into making the frame more individual?! :S To be honest, the fact that it looks just like a Python with different stickers (which i also think look tacky), makes me not like it. (N)

Sorry, mate :( ...

Cheers,

Joe.

First to be owned in the UK perhaps?

What's that on the horizon? Is it the sun rising? No it's Sponges gigantic head, visable from China!

Quite nice looking frame. Much prefer the stickers that are on there. But it's exactly the same as the one you have now? Your frame at the moment is the Yhi Zoo frame, is it not the same frame, hence why they now only have one length python. And i mean no offence by this but your no where near good enough to get any benifit from a few mill here and there.

Have you just bought it so you can say what i've just quoted you on? To be the first in the UK to own one? :huh: Becuase replacing the stickers would be much much cheaper. And you wouldn't have to rebuild your bike.

Edited by JT!

I no your trying to get your point across and fair enough but I don't think he is going to change his mind now if he wants it he wants it and from what I hear he is happy with it and even though there might be very little difference it's still a change and its fun to have a change from time to time so why not get it cheap why you can I personally really like it it's something to make you a bit different from everyone else. nice one sponge hope you get to ride it some time soon (Y)

Cheers Jack.

Meh, its like marmite, either love it or hate it. :rolleyes:

But.. seeing as Yao Zhi was one of the people to design a Python in 2005, which was his own 'promodel', then surely he's got some right to take his 'old' signature frame and make several geometrical and aesthetical modifications to it? Everyone 'copies' eachother these days, might as well get used to it and accept the fact that people are just adding improvements to older frames.

Edit: forgot to add: fair enough Joe, i do get your point it does looks a bit too similar to the Python, but I like it :)

Fair doos, buddy. Thanks for seeing what i said, in a not a gay-ish way :) . I can see what you are saying, too. And it's good if you dont like it. I just get annoyed when frames are copied. And, Yao Zhi DID NOT design the frame, and Craig didn't design his either. It was just some bullshit Deng fed us to try and sell more frames!

However, Craig has had more input into the 07 frame. So we'll just see how this looks like. Craig told me Deng is making the design more simple. (Y)

Cheers,

Joe.

It's a Python... Could Yao Zhi not just at least put some effort into making the frame more individual?! :S To be honest, the fact that it looks just like a Python with different stickers (which i also think look tacky), makes me not like it. (N)

Sorry, mate :( ...

Cheers,

Joe.

geo of 05 mont and xtp are the same, your not saying theyre the same bike though... the geo of the zhi is different, the booster idea is compltely different and dengs copied that onto all the 07 frames... just because it has the same cnc wings doesnt make it the same bike oh and the 07 python...

IPB Image

Edited by Gaz M