Magura Julie

jordy boy

Learn to spell.

Learn to punctuate.

Learn that not everybody speaks whatever language that was supposed to be, and maybe you will get a reply that might be useful.

However, if you do not learn to spell and punctuate, chances are any replies will be almost as appauling as the first post

Good day sir

(Just so I don't seem a complete arse, the post did get better towards the end, however, after far too many posts like this it just does my head in, as I'm sure many people can sympathise with...)

Edited by rideside

Learn to spell.

Learn to punctuate.

Learn that not everybody speaks whatever language that was supposed to be, and maybe you will get a reply that might be useful.

However, if you do not learn to spell and punctuate, chances are any replies will be almost as appauling as the first post

Good day sir

(Just so I don't seem a complete arse, the post did get better towards the end, however, after far too many posts like this it just does my head in, as I'm sure many people can sympathise with...)

LMFAO! Said it like it is. (Y)

I have been running a Magura Julie for about 4months now and have had no problems at all, it has been perfect since the day i got it.

perhaps you gave yours a heavy smash on a crash which had lead up to the leaking otherwise i don't no.

Oz

I nave been running my Julie for about 3 months now and it is great :)

The only thing i have to do is lighty scrup the pads evry now and then, beacuse the dust of the pads affects performance :P

I have had no problems as yet so sounds like it may just be yours. <_<

Regards Mat

Learn to spell.

Learn to punctuate.

Good day sir

i cud understand him sound <_<

ive had 2, both shite

leaky, flexy, gutless brakes, however, all is not lost, you can make them almosy acceptable with the use of a shimano disc lever, which will fit straight on-they only cost 20quid for a deore one on chain reaction cycles and are a far better build quality than magura ones as well as vastly improving the power i found, dont even think about buying another magura lever over a shimano!

i cud understand him sound <_<

You are just as bad...

My mate managed to snap the hose on his rear julie, however he was going very fast and his frame snapped...

Other than that they are ace brakes.

Leaking from the lever, sure its not just a simple case of something being worn or the seal gone or something like that?