Giacomo Coustellier Koxx Frame?

DrEvil270183

i can work the basics from the french site but nothing on UK site, is it available, how much is it? etc anyone know, cheers.

its available. its on cleanbikes and tarty will get you one if they dont have stock. the geo looks great and would suit you i think from seeing you ride. i believe ben savage had one so ask him maybe about how it rides

my zoo 04 has cracked after 1 year 4 months, but my urbans are 1 year 7 months old lol. looking around for new frame but want something nice. loved my zoo :(

id say get the koxx. i really like them. geo looks great and at least very few people will have one also. echo control long is also a good choice.

just read the above post. the aorta rides suprisingly well. they are very nice to ride. wasnt to keen on the mbk but would get used to it. stan likes his anyway.

id go for the aorta out of the lot. bb is quite high at 35 mm though. doesnt feel it mind.

Edited by chrishayton

why not try high bb it really is miles better than low bb theres not a single thing i have noticed that suffers from having a high bb and there not hard to get used to, maybe 1 hour to hone your skills on it and youll be away (Y)

er..............GU

I beg to differ. I have had a bt raven 6 for half a year now and I'm only just starting to be able to front tap again, its not been a great experience.

why not try high bb it really is miles better than low bb theres not a single thing i have noticed that suffers from having a high bb and there not hard to get used to, maybe 1 hour to hone your skills on it and youll be away (Y)

er..............GU

high bb is ok as long as you dont go ott. a GU is ott. it has the worst geo ever. my vinco was nice but awful to tap. i plan to stick with low bb. altho something like the mbk appeals to me

you say that but look how matt awkwright rides his... its all down to the person, whether they can get on with high bbs or not...

i havent riden a coust koxx thing but they do sound nice, i wouldnt mind one. although i have rideadam bessels mbk and that is one of the nicest bikes i have riden... even hough its 1100 it doesnt feel it at all... mint frames them.

I beg to differ. I have had a bt raven 6 for half a year now and I'm only just starting to be able to front tap again, its not been a great experience.

i bet you any money you only tried a few times then decided you didnt like it and stuck with sidehops etc. you just need to give it time, i went from 0 bb to +60 bb and its suits me down to the ground ;)

P.S. GU DOES DOES NOT HAVE THE WORST GEO IT HAS THE BEST SO SHUDUP

Edited by MikeCottTrials

P.S. GU DOES DOES NOT HAVE THE WORST GEO IT HAS THE BEST SO SHUDUP

In your opinion it does, but not everyone is like you are they? Many people hate high BB frames and some love them.

Tim, I'd probably go for either Coust or MBK (Y) You can have a bosh on mine if we sort a ride out :)

Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith, Zenith. I think you know what I mean. :P

im riding a coust now and im just starting to come round to the way it rides (after riding a hifi) so it was a bit of a change.

im really starting to like the way it rides, but after riding stans and adam bessels at the last ymsa id say that was a nicer ride, on the backwheel it was just real easy and felt lighter to ride.

im not saying the coust is bad because it isnt its a nice frame but the mbk rides better. but i found it to be a little long could of done with a shorter stem maybe.

witchever you buy your gonna get a nice bike. but if i had to id go for mbk.