Cls Python!

Mr_scott

hahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah bollocks to you oakley you little faggot.

Dan.

As for craig, what you on about "nice freewebs site" ? you havnt even got the money to fund yours, so maybe you should invest in a freewebs one. Also another thing, what you bitching about me having neil's site in my sig ? is it because he is better than you ??? thought so.

Dan....

Dan.

As for craig, what you on about "nice freewebs site" ? you havnt even got the money to fund yours, so maybe you should invest in a freewebs one. Also another thing, what you bitching about me having neil's site in my sig ? is it because he is better than you ??? thought so.

Dan....

PAL! tell him, tell him who the f*ck I am, pal tell him.

Chuk!!

Iyyyy! Nail's a better rider than me and It's a beaut that way, someone to help push my riding, seen as we have the same style riding.

And the site, yep, no money! But freewebs, that is about -500 on my list of help for hosting.

Infact no! WTF is freewebs?

Thanks for the beautiful comments about my sex toy.

Piece,

CLS......

nice bike you got going there craig. Whats it like with that wheel base or do you prefer the 06 wheel base.

The 07 is perfect.

bikes looking ver nice, looks plain and simple.

oh, do the new zoo/echo rims come in 36h?

:)

Nar....

like the bike, hope you do too..

love from bill (Y)

Aree billy.

Dan.

Dan....

Its not about being better though is it? we tend to meet up with Neil quite alot and the atmosphere we get when riding together is far from "im better". Chill out, get footage, little bit of competition :P. Only one thing Neils shit at and thats eating Greggs muffins.

Danny Kearns, you need to calm down a bit mate :-

Most people on this forum are just talking for the banter, laughs, and discussion. I think you took some people's posts too seriously! Plus, saying Neil's a hell of a lot better than Craig, in an insult sort of way, kinda backfired because Neil and Craig (as for as I know) get along as friends, and I doubt Neil even appreciates you slagging Craig off just to say Neil's good. :rolleyes:

Yeah i know you couldve been a bit offended by what Craig wrote, but to be honest, its all a bunch of jokes, getting pissed off properly on an internet forum is pretty mateless ;)

I'm sure many other people share the opinions I just wrote up,

so just have a laugh about it all :lol:

Danny Kearns, you need to calm down a bit mate :-

Most people on this forum are just talking for the banter, laughs, and discussion. I think you took some people's posts too seriously! Plus, saying Neil's a hell of a lot better than Craig, in an insult sort of way, kinda backfired because Neil and Craig (as for as I know) get along as friends, and I doubt Neil even appreciates you slagging Craig off just to say Neil's good. :rolleyes:

Yeah i know you couldve been a bit offended by what Craig wrote, but to be honest, its all a bunch of jokes, getting pissed off properly on an internet forum is pretty mateless ;)

I'm sure many other people share the opinions I just wrote up,

so just have a laugh about it all :lol:

Spot on. :turned:

I think Craigs won. Looks Like Dannys getting an 07 after all lol.

IPB Image

bless him.

:lol:

quality.

Edited by Mr_scott

Craig could you please tell me how you lace a 36h hub on a 32h rim, trying to work it out for ages but cant get my head round it :-:P Thanks mate (Y)

Tom.

Miss 4 holes on the hub.

2 on the left, 2 on the right, the 2 on the left north/south, the 2 on the right west/east.

If you tape them holes off its easyer, then just lace the wheel as normal.

You get me?