Cls Python!

Mr_scott

You have 4 different sets of spokes when you build up a wheel; drive-side with the heads of the spokes facing outwards from the hub and drive-side with the heads facing in, then non-drive with the heads out and the heads in. I'm guessing you'd just take out a single spoke from each of these sets? May be wrong there, but meh...

If you go into the FAQ I put a thread up in there about wheel-building. On that one I was lacing up a 36H hub to a 36H rim, so read what I said about the groups of spokes in there, miss out a hole for each group, and then lace it up to the rim like it says to in that guide, basically.

Could always give Ad at Tartybikes a ring about spoke lengths 'n' stuff. Be prepared for the shit he'll give you for doing a 36hub/32wheel build, though ;)

Red = heads out

Green = spokes in

Yellow = missing spoke

IPB Image

That's how I'd imagine you'd do it anyway, but like I said, I'm not 100% about it.

You've got 4 more holes in your hub than your rim, and you have 4 sets of spokes, so it makes sense to take out one from each?

Roflmao i winded myself i laughed that much to both those comments

And why is danny kearns being such a twat no need for that

Gaz mate, i do not intend to be a twat, but all i was doing was giving my opinion and saying i dont like the stickers and i got kicked off on, is there any need for that ??

Then oakley, i dont once ever see him post anything nice on this forum, his to far up his own arse for starters.

Soz if i ofended anybody in this thread in anyway.

Actually decided to go for an 07 python and just ask for it with normal zoo stickers. :P

Peace out Dan.

Gaz mate, i do not intend to be a twat, but all i was doing was giving my opinion and saying i dont like the stickers and i got kicked off on, is there any need for that ??

Then oakley, i dont once ever see him post anything nice on this forum, his to far up his own arse for starters.

Soz if i ofended anybody in this thread in anyway.

Actually decided to go for an 07 python and just ask for it with normal zoo stickers. :P

Peace out Dan.

im too far up my own arse???

cus i forgot, im the rocky of the trials world!

(Y)

I think we've come to the conclussion you hate Pythons/ all mods, but i can't think of any other mod frame that beats it for strength and Geo. Maybe the T-pro for Geo but thats about it.

I like monty mods, xtps are ok too :-

I dont like the look of this because its just too dam beefy, it isnt sleak enough for my eyes