One Off Indoor Competition

Rich Pearson

Greetings all,

Andrei Burton has been a busy little boy recently, the culmination of which being a Cologne style, indoor competition to be held in Exeter.

The fomat will be thus: All the sections will be man made. i.e. cars, logs, skips, etc. The trial will start at 0900 for the white and blue routes. There will be 4 hours to do 3 laps of 6 sections. These sections will be run under BIU (bashguard) rules. Experts and elites will start at 1400 and again 4 hours to do 3 laps of 6 sections. These sections will be run with UCI (no bashguard) style rules. The will also be a warm up area for all categories

The trial be held on the 9th of December. The trial is a one off and not part of a championship, and is being run independantly of BTUK. ANYONE can enter ANY category they wish, providng they have an ACU licence. EVERYONE must pre-enter. No entries will be accepted on the day.

The event will take place at the Matford centre, Marsh Barton, Exeter. It is really easy to get to and there are loads of b&b's and camp sites near by.

To Enter: Simply e-mail Andrei at burton_andrei@yahoo.co.uk or alternatively you can ring him on 01392 200 743 and ask for an entry form.

Again this is a one-off event but depending on the success of this one more of a similar nature and format may follow, so please do come along and have a great day.

Rich

if i can convice sumone to drive there lo.

Stan can i come with u :-

4 hour drive mmmmmmmmmm i need a driver.

ah, no mention of the possible super star comign then MUHAHAHAHAHHAHA

should be rad, i will obviously be about living dawn road and stoof

He hasn't even asked me if i'm goin the rite plonka haha.

I'll probably turn up.

Phil.

I'm thinking James may be referring to a certain European fella. Rides a fluorescent yellow bike. Name starts with 'O' and ends in 'hler...'

Oh yeah, and Phill Williams....

Rich

Do i deffo need a license to enter......ive never done a competition before so i dont have a license.....

Yes you DEFINATELY need a licence.

Rich