One Off Indoor Competition

Rich Pearson

could someone please tell andrei that i want to change wheel size catagory (from 20" expert to 26" expert) or will it be ok to do it when i sign on? i have tried ringing him like 4/5 times but i cant get an awnser

cheers sam

could someone please tell andrei that i want to change wheel size catagory (from 20" expert to 26" expert) or will it be ok to do it when i sign on? i have tried ringing him like 4/5 times but i cant get an awnser

cheers sam

You won't get an answer. He's incapable of picking up a phone.

But I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Rich

haha im syked.

MWAHAH it shall be so good lol, anyone got any idea bout the section lay outs, what kinda stuff are we riding lalalal?

You will be riding on: Cars, skips, logs, girt off big tyres, pallets, barrels, and anything else me and Matt can steal.

As for the layout; What would you like us to do? Lots of big TGS stuff? Lots of techy balence beams and precision riding? Bit of both? All suggestions welcome.

Patt, if you've already entered and can't make it a quick phone call on the day and we'll take your name off.

Rich

You will be riding on: Cars, skips, logs, girt off big tyres, pallets, barrels, and anything else me and Matt can steal.

Has it turned into our trial now :ermm: has Andrei infact been ubducted by aleins??!?

Everyone will be in for a great days riding, just don't expect any of the organisers to be very respnsive on saturday monring :rolleyes: