Girlfriends And Trials

STC

hey,

i was just wondering about your girlfriends because my bird thinks trials cool n and dangurse and she neva wants me to hurt my self because she doesn't like looking after me when i fall off lol because i complain to her saying well i haven't got a helmet please buy me one oh and i broke my hub so she gets me the stuff i want so i can fall off in front of her just so i can have a good laf with her she like to see me and my mate ride trials and all the trials stuff and she loves my bike because it hasn't got a seat she is like to me how do you ride it with out a seat because you might ball bag your self and i am like i wont then it happened i did when i was dropping off a wall.

So people what do you say about your girlfriends?

cheers,

luke

wow i just got tired and out of breath just reading that in my head. i've got a headache now

back to topic my girlfriend loves trials but i think she gets a lil jealous of the attention my bike gets

between you and me i think there might be a bitch fight you know how it is you love your bike

well all in all she loves trials (Y)

And breathe.....

Don't forget grammar in your posts young man.

You need a full stop or two in that delightful piece of reading material.

Rob

haha seconded or thirded :S forthdid i dunno ive lost count.

i dont have a girlfriend (N) but most of the chicks off msn find it mental and love it :);)

trials ridings a bird magnet :)

max...

Edit: 10 seconds after the post i made this happened

[X]xelliex[X]x [x]love u lots harry [x] says:

id luv 2 b able 2 do wt u do on bikes

:o

Edited by max-t

[X]xelliex[X]x [x]love u lots harry [x] says:

id luv 2 b able 2 do wt u do on bikes

:o

Same as!

(*)very sexy girl (*):

wish i cood do all that great stuff u can do on that trials bike, must mean ur uber sexy, ur the man of my dreams i wanna marry you then we can have sexual erotic fantasies

pfft i 'didn't' just make this up :- and yes i did get abit carried away. :P

Same as!

(*)very sexy girl (*):

wish i cood do all that great stuff u can do on that trials bike, must mean ur uber sexy, ur the man of my dreams i wanna marry you then we can have sexual erotic fantasies

pfft i 'didn't' just make this up :- and yes i did get abit carried away. :P

haha ^^^^^^^ thats excellent !!! :lol::P

nice one mate (Y)

max....

My girlfriend thinks it's completely pointless, very silly and far too expensive. She finds it hard to understand really, especially since I mashed my face falling off haha Despite all this she is very very very appreciative ( ;) ) of the body benefits.

broke up with my gf of 3 and a half yrs when it pretty much came down to a "its me or the bike" moment

she always said i never spent time with her, did something silly dangerous (she only had to take me to hospital once) and i spent too much money on my bike. now im single i have more money, more time and a lot less stress.

its harsh but if its what you love doing then prospective partners should

IPB Image

mines on the way from the good people of howies!!!