Akira_Shock!

That is a disgusting piece of crap and should be melted down to make fake dog poo.

^ :lol: , it was your 10 year old type biased and un-backed up opinion that was dumb, its not you i have a problem with, it's just funny how this kind of stuff is a trademark Trials Forum thing. new members chat is spilling all over the rest of the forum :shifty:

alternatively this could've been said: "That helmet looks pretty gash IMO, but I think you'd best be off getting something like a TSG or 661". ;)

OK Dude, but make sure you dont get a 661, they look like giant mushrooms and make you sweat buckets. The truth is its a nightmare finding a helmet that you feel alright in so I should have been more diplomatic. And everyone hates smacking their brains out on the curb even more than wearing a florescent yellow cheese grater!!! :D

Thanks for actually answering my question mate!

Hmm, they are pretty pricey... £120 in the UK, so how the heck did a Chinese rider get one? I know for sure that imported products over in China cost a bomb compared to Chinese-owned products. Look at the prices of Deng and Zhi stuff in China, they are low, but Koxx stuff in China costs just as much as it does in the UK.

And these helmets are of a Spanish brand, so it must cost loooads for riders out in China, unless that guy in the pic is sponsored by a dealer or Catlike themselves :rolleyes:

Hmm, something to think about for the future..

Helmet looks........different :-

atually the more i look at it the more i like it, but i agree it should be in a different colour. Maybe black or silver..... or maybe black with a silver strip :D

it looks like one of those helmets that looks really nice on someone with a big head, then when you put it on losers with small head (aka me) it looks gash.

those are my thoughts on the matter.

^ :lol: , it was your 10 year old type biased and un-backed up opinion that was dumb, its not you i have a problem with, it's just funny how this kind of stuff is a trademark Trials Forum thing. new members chat is spilling all over the rest of the forum :shifty:

alternatively this could've been said: "That helmet looks pretty gash IMO, but I think you'd best be off getting something like a TSG or 661". ;)

Too true