Cls........

Mr_scott

Hmmmm not a big fan of this vid soz.Cant see the what all the "fuss" is, that people are making of it.

I see what he was trying to do with it, but to me,it didnt quite work.

Once again it was just the same moves over and over and same lines as in other vids.

Still, well done though, was well edited and riding was good, but, didnt go together well i thought.

Scott

p.s. Maybe it is the end for him and trials, but It's got the vid and his name circulating :-

Also, no need to cry people :P

you fat, beasty beast!

Can't fault the vid, pretty much spot on. Nice to see a different approach and it works well. Shame its not a bit longer really, would have liked to have seen more. Please dont give up, let the odeon keep running! :(

Damn good, 5/5 :)

craigs got a lot on uni/gf etc....itl not be the last...me and the rest of us will sort that lol(you no you wont leave us fat boy)(Y) ...hes too good a rider and a gd mate (Y)

craig i nearly f**kin cried watching that lol as gay as it sounds but ive seen you go from 03 monty to todays stuff and to see it wraped up like that was good but at same time sad...lot o memorys (Y)

but comenting on the vid its self its ace mate not wat ive expected though because i no this wasnt your first edit from the footage you had at all i expectin big fast and loud lol.

well done pal.and your time hasnt gone if i hear you say that ill slap shit out of ye lol

christof (Y)

ahhhh you didn't even see ZOO! Video 33 unlucky :P

Edited by Mr_Pitbull