Cls........

Mr_scott

Hmmmm not a big fan of this vid soz.Cant see the what all the "fuss" is, that people are making of it.

I see what he was trying to do with it, but to me,it didnt quite work.

Once again it was just the same moves over and over and same lines as in other vids.

Still, well done though, was well edited and riding was good, but, didnt go together well i thought.

Scott

p.s. Maybe it is the end for him and trials, but It's got the vid and his name circulating :-

Also, no need to cry people :P

I find it disturbing how youd rather watch a load men riding the same sections over and over in lycra...you should be used to seeing the same lines over and over brecause thats what comps are. Sorry if nobody agrees but because your a softcore natural rider doesnt mean you have to pretend you hate street and critise every street video saying its all the same which is what alot of natural riders these days i find are doing, i know you ride street sometimes but . I hope nobody starts a rant out of this >_<

I find it disturbing how youd rather watch a load men riding the same sections over and over in lycra...you should be used to seeing the same lines over and over brecause thats what comps are. Sorry if nobody agrees but because your a softcore natural rider doesnt mean you have to pretend you hate street and critise every street video saying its all the same which is what alot of natural riders these days i find are doing, i know you ride street sometimes but . I hope nobody starts a rant out of this >_<

Oi'z u dckheadz! :-

Really ace vid as usual. (Y) Street is always where it's gona be at, nothing will ever change that.

its on youtube (Y)

never has one of your videos disapointed me but

it is still safe to say

Good one unsure about the music but all the gaps, rails and drops huge as ever, plus you still sidehop like beast!!!

Will

what do i search for on youtube? i have tried all sorts with no luck so far!

Well, he's called his video 'end of' becuase he want to give the impression that he's quitting. So all his 14-16 yr old followers will start crying. Which they have.

But we all know he's not going to quit. He may start riding stock, or be riding for someone else, but he's not quitting.

That was over hyped.

Music was cringe worthy.

I figured from the webpage photo is was gonna be something pretty special - the photo on web page was more impressive than the vid.

shame because other vids have been sick - especially the one on the proper...sorry 26inch bike

That was over hyped.

Music was cringe worthy.

I figured from the webpage photo is was gonna be something pretty special - the photo on web page was more impressive than the vid.

shame because other vids have been sick - especially the one on the proper...sorry 26inch bike

don't be a fag, trials is trials, it doesn't matter what bike you have.

im sorry to say this but i was very disapointed with the video!

there was no action like the last cls video.

the video never really got going

it was too short i thought!

all slow motion!

no bike noise which i like!

a poor attempt from someone who could make one of the best videos around!

Dave

He just had to do that didn't he? Generally i'd have said CLS vids are shit, but that one was class.

The bit on the gate just sums up trials for me, it's the only way I get that feeling of elation that you get as a kid when you do something technical that's been beating you.

I think the fact that there was no noise other than the music helped too, I don't like hearing his harshness, I also liked the angles used.

Good music too(Y) remind me of the track please :)

ahhhh you didn't even see ZOO! Video 33 unlucky :P

I DID though MATE!

and i think you should post it up craigeth!!!!!

oh and btw peeps, he isn't quittin, cus i no this shit and he knows that i no where he lives and where he keeps his key! :)

and that if he wuits i will personnally go round and beat the shit out of him!!

and he is shit scared of me!

joE!

I hyped ZOO video 33 up yes

I didnt hype up ZOO the end.

And Can people stop PM'ing me About what craigs moving onto next and whats going on etc and all this shit i cant be f**king arsed. its not my business to say anyways and i just get jip for being a CLS no it all bummer.

BIFF vid 5 for the w1n Edit: or should i say" Music | image | Visual presentation " ;) theres some hype for you.

Edited by Mr_Pitbull

Best CLS vid ever.

Ok so as some may know I have distain for CLS' riding/vids/etc.

However, this vid made it for me. Change in music was VERY welcome for myself, as was the change in pace to match the music. I was no longer annoyed by the emo rock, but enjoyed it.

Also, the riding was much more oriented on precision rather than huge moves which is what I, personally, prefere.

Very good work, nice one :)

enjoyed it..... just it seemed to have a sad feeling to it :(, can someone please tell us whats happening wiht craig? opposed to people guessing !!!!!

i told you before wats hapenin with craig...he rung me a few nites ago just a general chat how i was if id sorted my bike etc...i asked him what he was doing bout his riding now because ive been out of riding a few week id not seen or heard much from him..he sed hes not been out for a while but hel be back out riding but only the odd nite when he gets chance...hes busy with his uni work for once hes putting something before his riding wich ive never known craig do but all the same he has his reasons...hes also got a new gf to keep happy and good on him (Y).

so ye basicly craig isnt gone for good but as far as vids go from wat i can make out this could be the last.thats a ccould be not a definate..ive known craig have lows were hel stop making his vids not ride as much then sudenly burst back into riding well up for it agen.so just wait and see (Y)

personaly im more bothered bout not seeing a gd mate as much rather than the rider he is.but thats me!

christof

that gap at st georges is simply stupid!!! top stuff, me and mates always joked about giving that a go

massive gap at the roxy too

sidehops to rails and then 180 front pivot, that is seriously impressive, and is likely to have resulted in a few humourous offs, outtakes lurking anywhere???

again was just gettin into it made me want to see more.....