Cls........

Mr_scott

Breathtakingly inspiring, to say the very least... :mellow:

The video wasn't edited like your other vids, but the chilled out, mellow soundtrack went really well with the slow motion clips! The moves were just insane, and soooo technical!

I just hope you'll at least stay in the sport, if your not going to make any more videos :ermm: .

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

remind me of the track please :)

It's Everloving by Moby. And milk chocolate digestives are most definately where it's at.

T'is not my place to speculate the future of CLS, but the sad ending / enigmatic mystery / publicity stunt / cruel trick on idolising fans / destructive chocolate biscuit eating binge / WHATEVER IT IS got my attention sufficiently to download the vid (in 10 minutes on university broadband I might add :D ) where I would normally not have bothered to download CLS... so it worked anyway Craig!

The video wasn't bad, I didn't get so bored with the repetitive (if amazingly big) riding as I often do, probably because I spent 10 minutes reading all the hysteria first. I did like 1'03". But am I the only person who found the video looked like it was squashed in sideways? I'm playing it in media player cos it won't open in realplayer, quicktime, or winamp...

(EDIT: or is he really that tall and thin :P)

Edited by Tommy d

The video wasn't bad, I didn't get so bored with the repetitive (if amazingly big) riding as I often do, probably because I spent 10 minutes reading all the hysteria first. I did like 1'03". But am I the only person who found the video looked like it was squashed in sideways? I'm playing it in media player cos it won't open in realplayer, quicktime, or winamp...

(EDIT: or is he really that tall and thin :P)

Yeah, i had that problem.

Open it up with VLC player.