Piercings

Dr. Nick Riviera

there's a tattoooo fred. and i thought this might be a good idea.

what piercings have yee got?

i probably wouldn't bother if you've just got a stud in yo' earlobe or owt.

and this is probably a good opportunity to get dan to take a proper picture of his horizontal eyebrow.....

anyways, let's see em.

Horizontal scaffold in my left ear, going for tongue next. Although it may have to be a mirror-needle jobby :shifty:

something rather inportant runs trough your tounge and if you hit it, erm your screewed so i hear. A mate at collage did it and ended up in hospital with pretty severe blood loss.

kinda like drilling into a wall and hitting a pipe and water pissing out everywhere, your screewed.

No holes in me :) im a real man

i'm debating with myself getting both ears stretched to about 4mm. Ive definatley decided to pierce them both at the start of christmas holidays, not sure about the stretching though...

I've got two 4mm tunnels in my ears at the moment, they're sooooo small! Only reason I'm not bigger is cause I've so far not spent any money on stretching bar the £10 to get my ears pierced so I'm waiting for some friends to throw me a 5 and 8mm taper!

I'm getting my nose done, my left lobe again, my right cartilidge(sp?) twice and my nape done after I give blood next!

I'm well lookin forward to the nape! Gonna hurt like a little bitch!