Mbk T1000 Evo2 Frame

AdamR28

if its put in stans hands he'll make that bike sing and dance if he wants!if it good enough for the mbk team then its good enough for anyone.every angle on that would of been tweaked to perfection.i certainly cant wait to see it an give it a bash.its gonna be grrrrrreeeaaaaat!!

craig

I realy like that (the 26inch one) I think that geometry will be very nice, as when i had my BT6 i felt that if the CS's were made 5mm longer and the reach reduced it would be awsome, which would have made the geo similar to that of the new MBK, can't wait to until they are released and i can have a play on one.

pics (found on OTN):

26:

IPB Image

20:

IPB Image

mmmmm nice :P

Adam

its grown on me too, it oes look kind of cool, and the lack of gear means no mech or hanger, allowing left foot forward riders to be allowed to sidehop with out worry, they can't even hit their discs, bastards. and rail sidehops i imagine will become really really overdone

After looking at those high res pictures, having just the end of the bolt pushing against the rear axle isn't going to be the best idea in the world surely........

I saw one of the onza's had little alu blocks with a radius cut into them so that the radius sat against the axle and would not cause as much damage as just the end of a bolt......

Adam

PS: still wanting one :P

Not sure if this has been mentioned... but the integrated booster looks like it will annoy anybody who rides the bike? It sticks out.. or is it just the perspective/angle on the photos? i.e. it will catch on riders' shoes/clothing/ankles? Overall it might sell but in my personal opinion it looks like somebody has just raided the parts catalogue again :ermm:

Sorry Ad + Dave

Jonny.

Not sure if this has been mentioned... but the integrated booster looks like it will annoy anybody who rides the bike? It sticks out.. or is it just the perspective/angle on the photos? i.e. it will catch on riders' shoes/clothing/ankles? Overall it might sell but in my personal opinion it looks like somebody has just raided the parts catalogue again :ermm:

Sorry Ad + Dave

Jonny.

Would you not hit your feet on the magura cylinders before hitting the frame?

Overall it might sell but in my personal opinion it looks like somebody has just raided the parts catalogue again :ermm:

You sure? :huh: The yokes on that frame are the first time ive ever seen them. Pretty unique frame if you ask me.

Would you not hit your feet on the magura cylinders before hitting the frame?

Yeah exactly.

• 2 weeks later...

im not really a fan to be honest, really prefer the old one!

the 20" just looks out of proportion and the 26, well the booster seat area, how it sticxks up i think is abit ugly!

and also, with the intergrated chain tug idea. You cant get to the bolt very easy to turn it, not with scratching the frame with the spanner anyway!!

and why have they changed the colour, that blue is amazing!