Koxx Camp 07

robster

you wont need them will you ali? being a womble an all????

Mick, sounds like a plan specially the B'day bash!!!! (Y):) i owe you.

i know where the best showers are!!!! there bloody warm too :D

Koxx camp is usually monday to friday then the comp is saturday sunday (Y) its getting close, if you go on the Tunnel the prices are PER way usually, im not bothered bout paying £100.00 for the "there and back trip" at the end of the day you either wanna go or not. £££ shouldnt be an issue.

Waynio.............................

Holy shite this all sounds expensive..................

i better be nice to my daddy then......

has anyone got any ideas how to get to the old channel tunnel and from there to buthiers(sp?) ???

well its not easy for those of us not of driving ability...

all help greatly appreciated

matt x

For those who havent been befor id thort id get you all excited as i fotgot to mention the sheer size of buithers, its absolutly f**king massive!!!

theres rocks

evere i havent ridden any of it

only a few places, i think steadman and crew went for a wonder for a whole day and found loadsa new shizzle

im wet for it now.

Im not going this year. I am just posting to back up Dave and confirm how good Buthiers is! Even though there were loads of riders, you could all seperate into groups and end up not seeing each other for the whole day, it was massive!

If I ever go again I wouldnt even bother with going on the Paris ride, there is so much stuff to ride at Buthiers!

I can't f**king wait...

...However, i don't mean to be a pest but i'd like to get everything booked and sorted out a.s.a.p., so when you get a chance with those forms that would awesome, Fred - again, luv you x.

Cheers,

Joe :) .

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Feb 4 2007, 12:22 AM)
...However, i don't mean to be a pest but i'd like to get everything booked and sorted out a.s.a.p., so when you get a chance with those forms that would awesome, Fred - again, luv you x.

me too. love you too fred :)

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe b @ Feb 4 2007, 12:22 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->...However, i don't mean to be a pest but i'd like to get everything booked and sorted out a.s.a.p., so when you get a chance with those forms that would awesome, Fred - again, luv you x.

me too. love you too fred :)

hum........................

never knew you were so popular mr savage.

right i'm going cus it's my birthday and there are so many people who owe me beer (ps john evans i hope you go cus i'm still waiting for the beer you promised me like 4 years ago)

i'm taking a couple of riders i think so i might have some space available for a couple more. i'm arriving on fri and coming back mon.

:lol: ^^ ^^ ^^ :lol:

if your not feeling the love mick, i love you!!! :D

i was going to say, before people jump in a car and go, make sure you apply or get sorted for going there. i think its a bit more than driving to buthiers and riding your bike :S like it was last year.

Waynio.......................

as ive only got back into trials i havent really looked into going. Can i still enter/join up etc? And could anyone possibly give me a lift-ofcourse i would pay my half of petrol/tolls any other expenses etc. cheers-Hugh

You could bike it from Kent :P .

If anyone needs a lift we've changed our plans now, we're setting off on the 23rd and coming back on the 2nd i think. so yeah if you need a lift be prepared to chip in for diesel and chunnel :P

ps im a safe driver too

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Feb 6 2007, 08:51 PM)
You could bike it from Kent :P .

haha, i'm living in norfolk at the moment for uni but i'm kinda back and forth between kent and norfolk. If i left now i might get there on the monty lol.

If anyone needs a lift we've changed our plans now, we're setting off on the 23rd and coming back on the 2nd i think. so yeah if you need a lift be prepared to chip in for diesel and chunnel :P

ps im a safe driver too

yrah i'd defo be interested bud, i'd have to meet you at the ferry or something as i dont think i live anywhere near you. i take it youre going from dover? -hugh