Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

Alright people,

More people seem to be getting Xbox 360's and Live so I thought I'd make a thread to post peoples new Gamer Tags and Match-up requests in and maybe list what Live Compatible Game you currently own..

To add yours simply go to www.mygamercard.net enter your Gamer Tag, click Generate GamerCard Code button, click on the forums tab below it and copy the code in the "BBCode (Use this for forums):" box.

Cheers Olly.

Sal0hcine.png

Live Enabled Games

Project Gotham Racing 3

Splinter Cell D.A

Gears of War

Pro Evo 6

Tony Hawks Project 8

Saints Row

Call of Duty 3

Think that is all, anyone up for a race on PGR3 sunday evening??

I was thinking about doing a thread like this after I read about someones Xbox Live problems :P

UPDATE: Added a few more live enabled games and also updated my gamercard :P Fancy a race anyone on PGR3?

Edited by Team War Rider

IPB Image

Live Enabled Games:

Call of Duty 3

Fifa 07

Battlefied 2

TDU

Anyone who plays COD3 had any problems trying to join games? Most of the time I get No game sessions available. :S Also I think their Ranked game lobby system is crap! Gets to the point where the games about to start and then kicks me out :S

• 4 weeks later...

I was going to try and make mine today, but for someone reason i can't connect to xbox live. I get to the point where it says "an update is needed to continue, if you refuse to update you can't carry on.....(something like that)" then i click update now, but it just says connection failed.

So i have tried testing the connections on my xbox multiple times, but each time it says the connection to xbox live failed, but everything else like the dns works fine.

Is it only me that can't get on live, or is it down? And if it is working fine for everyone else, anyone got any solutions?

Got my 360 for crimbo :D . So far I got

Call of duty 3

Gears of war

Rainbow 6 vegas

Dead or alive 4

Need for Speed carbon

I'm gonna set my live account up tomorow. I am right in thinking that if I have wireless broadband in my house then all I need is a wireless adaptor right?

Seeing as most people have COD3, I reckon we should arrange a T-f game, Maybe sometime in the next week, I will probably be on between 7:30 and 10.

I like the sound of that! I'm on it allll the time. Will get my non trials mate to play as well. I could always host. (Y)