{request} - Damon Watson......

Danny Kearns

Hi there, I was just wondering if you lot have got any good pictures of Damon Watson (Riding trials that is by the way, I know what you lot are like on here).

So yeah, Just some good pictures (No video stills).

Thanks in adavance.

Dan.

Why does it have to be damon...are other riders not good enough for you??

or do you just generally like bumming?? B)

Why does it have to be damon...are other riders not good enough for you??

or do you just generally like bumming?? B)

Actually mr f**king faggot brain, Damon's style impresses me and i think it is very nice, If you must know the pictures are for a course i am doing.

You know something i never see you post anything nice or helpful on this forum, Just piss off.

If you have nothing useful or relevant to say towards the topic, then dont post. Your not big or impressing anybody with your sarcy comments, It just makes you look like a tit.

Please post some more pictures if you have any please.#

Dan.

Actually mr f**king faggot brain, Damon's style impresses me and i think it is very nice, If you must know the pictures are for a course i am doing.

You know something i never see you post anything nice or helpful on this forum, Just piss off.

If you have nothing useful or relevant to say towards the topic, then dont post. Your not big or impressing anybody with your sarcy comments, It just makes you look like a tit.

Dan.

Its weird...your a month or so older than me and you sound about as matture as a 13 year old girl :ermm:

You can use the ignore button if you dont like me...

you have never seen me post anything nice...??..your heads so far up a few riders arses..you coudnt see a decent post if it slapped you in the face. faggot.

Dan.

impresses me :rolleyes:

Dan.

Someone ban the f**king retard

everyone has people the look up to? whats wrong with that? how is he going to find pics of damon without doing so on here. i bet half the pictures of damon that might be on the net have his name in the image title so its unlikely he will find any using a search engine eh?

joe come on, seriously its not like you dont look up to people, dont put the boy down?

i love you joe, in fact i want picture of you riding ur bike

Oooo look, its biff...one of damons fellow bummers :lol:

oh my god dude , if you havent anything good to say just fuk off.end of.Are you just jelous or something that people don`t want pics of you :huh:;) .Yeh some decent pics of damon would be great.

Its weird...your a month or so older than me and you sound about as matture as a 13 year old girl :ermm:

You can use the ignore button if you dont like me...

you have never seen me post anything nice...??..your heads so far up a few riders arses..you coudnt see a decent post if it slapped you in the face. faggot.

Lol

everyone has people the look up to? whats wrong with that? how is he going to find pics of damon without doing so on here. i bet half the pictures of damon that might be on the net have his name in the image title so its unlikely he will find any using a search engine eh?

joe come on, seriously its not like you dont look up to people, dont put the boy down?

i love you joe, in fact i want picture of you riding ur bike

Of course...plenty of people i look upto... but i wanted pictures of someone...id ask that person.

If anyone is going to have pictures, it will be the person himself no? :huh:

Am i jelous that people dont want my pic?? NO :lol: (Hell, im not the half the rider damon is, pics of me would be rubbush compaired to damon )

Besides the point...i hate brown nosers.