Stolen Koxx Level Boss 1065 , Gt Rukus 1.0

rokster71

Ok guys,

first up I am based in Blackpool and had both my bikes stolen within the last week. This is a new account because i cant log into my old for some reason so if admin are reading please can i have full permissions etc.

Full spec koxx 1065 level boss complete with ck rear classic black on black tryall rim yellow rim tape. blue front tryall rim. This was my pride and joy as it is one of the few originals left. complete with the green origional decals. Marta up front and maggie on the back. new tryall cranks and bash. silver v8 magnesium pedals.

Full spec GT rukus 1.0 origional before gt went bust. orange v12 magnesium pedals , xtr derailer, hayes disk brakes front and rear, tioga dh tyres front and rear. pig headset. black rims on black spokes. Mazocchi forks with silver cnc'd brake booster.

Needless to say I am gutted beyond belief. Who ever stole them know's me and know what they were going for because they left another trials bike not worth as much behind. The two bikes are all they took. I dont know about anyone else but am pissed at the ammount of stolen trials bikes there is and i thought we were kind of a close nit comunity. These bikes stand out like a baboons arse and will surface sooner or later. I really dont think who ever stole them will split. Sooner or later they will slip up and want to take them for a spin. All I want to say is this. When you do dont bother running cos you will only make the pain last longer. You have just pissed off an ex soldier and believe me, i wont quit looking whether you strip them down or not.

To all normal non thieving trialsers out there please keep ur eyes peeled or if you see some top notch parts going stupidly cheap then gimmie a bell or post. Together we can beat these thick thieving sods. i want to use more explicit language but i will refrain.

Well guys on a last note this thieving has put my trials career to an end for sure unless these turn up.

Here's my moby for any info: 0794 476 2881

Cheers guys in advance and i will post some pics asap

Edited by rokster71

thats to bad right before cristmas don't really see the point of people nicking bikes it's not like they can ride them they haven't got seats so they carn't do a paper round on it, they would sell it for there drug addiction or some thing for £50 and be happy with that

thats to bad mate sorry to here that

hope you get them back

Ok - I don't know about anyone else - but check your household insurance papers.

I nearly got mine stolen - and there's loadsa chavvy w*nkers about here that know how much my bike's worth.

Anywho - I got my dad to check the papers - and if it's in your home/garage/shed - and they were locked - and you can prove it was a forced entry (not just, you having left the lock undone) they're covered.

They are on mine anyway - don't know if this is standard though.

I'm also covered if it gets stolen on the street, so long as it was locked to something immovable at the time of the theft, or I was mugged of it.

May not apply - but my dad said "All bicycles locked in a shed/garage/in your house are covered."

Hope I'm a help - and I'll keep a lookout for you.

Sorry man - harsh just before Xmas . These thieves make me angry beyond words...

-Flipp

Thanks for the support guys,

ok insurance is as follows:

cycles are covered upto £250 per cycle and the koxx is not covered because its classed as a pro bike and needs to be insyred seperately,

also check the small print on insurance dudes, you will find that ur shed need to be like feckin fort knoxx, tamper proof screw heads the lot. they always tell you yes we cover you for blah blah etc to get you to sign but when it boils down to it unless these type of bikes are insured as seperate entities then kiss them good bye if they get stolen.

once again thanks for the support and keep a vigil