threesixty

What Are You Listening To?

4165 posts in this topic

I hear Brian Mcculloch spends more time on shameless self promotion than actually doing his job, but then I guess there's not much sun in Scotland to really justify those solar panels anyway.

This seems like the most appropriate place to post this, though still not that appropriate really...

I'm relaunching my efforts as a DJ after buying new kit in December, so I thought I'd set up a Facebook page and try and gain some followers on there. If you could like the page, it would be great - feel free to like and then unfollow, if you don't actually want to see any of my stuff (Though I'd rather you listened to my work, of course!)

Cheers in advance for the support.

https://www.facebook.com/thescientistbs3/

Some random guy on bookface, not my normal listening but hey, I'll try anything at least once :D

Just remembering how good Herbaliser are after hearing a new track on Radio 6 earlier.

OK, long story short, I have a shot at a massive gig. Like, in 16 years, this is what I've been working towards.

Sharing, favouriting, listening to this will do me big favours. If you guys could give it some love (Even if you don't particularly like the genre), I'd be SUPER grateful.

https://www.mixcloud.com/technicalscience/the-scientist-your-hopes-your-dreams-march-house-mix-2018/

I'd like to listen to apple music and itunes podcasts, however, the files are not supported by mp3 player, I am currently using itunes audio converter to help me transcode them to common mp3 files. That is really great. As long I spend some time to encode the files, I can enjoy them in a much easier way. 

Eddie Cochran - Somethin' Else

12 hours ago, Miles_Gonzalez said:

I'd like to listen to apple music and itunes podcasts, however, the files are not supported by mp3 player, I am currently using itunes audio converter to help me transcode them to common mp3 files. That is really great. As long I spend some time to encode the files, I can enjoy them in a much easier way. 

Do one.