./

Sponge

Ahh 10am! Blimey... Well I may be a tad late. This could be a good ride though :D Small group rides are ledge. Thing is it might be a bit difficult riding embankment due to them setting up the fireworks for that night... Could be wrong though :D

Chai what you doing new years?

i am down london again after the ride.. dam.. i will be buying a travel card for my free travel:( ah well.. goin back to london to watch fireworks, probs with a some guys from school meant to be quite a big group, urself? could join us if u like.. if we are fated.. we might bump into each otehr in london lol

and about the ride.. i am gonna be a tad late.. 10 is tooo early to get to london for.. i will be there around 11-12 i will give someone a ring.. eric what time u in? shall i meet u at liverpool street?

Has anyone got a cheap 4 bolt booster kicking about that i could have for a fiver or less? Needed!

Rear mod tyre would also be a nice gift, i ordered mine on the 21st and it hasn't come yet! (Sympathy please :P)

Could even borrow the tyre until my one comes! I don't use it that much for the grip :P.

Edited by Fat Pants

i am down london again after the ride.. dam.. i will be buying a travel card for my free travel:( ah well.. goin back to london to watch fireworks, probs with a some guys from school meant to be quite a big group, urself? could join us if u like.. if we are fated.. we might bump into each otehr in london lol

and about the ride.. i am gonna be a tad late.. 10 is tooo early to get to london for.. i will be there around 11-12 i will give someone a ring.. eric what time u in? shall i meet u at liverpool street?

Well fellage... I want to get my haircut before hand so If I get up at say 9.30 see if the barbers is open at 10, if its not then I'll just forget about it and be a rebel into the new year :unsure: I'll give you a bell to let you know and most probably wake you up as you've overslept like the reading ride :rolleyes::P haha.

As for the partaying at night... 'fraid fate won't be with us as I'll be in The George in South Woodford from 7 onwards getting lashed. :D

Edited by College Boy

Meh, its not even raining where i am anymore.

anyone others thinking of dropping out, should come. It will probably dry up whilst we're riding. I doubt we're going to be hit by thunderstorms in London. Riding on damp ground is OK, riding in rain isn't, but it isn't going to rain now is it? :shifty:

See you all there.