New Products From Onza

BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

Behold......The Porcipaws!!

If anyone likes the Brahma style grips then they will love these! 150mm width with 4 10mm increments to cut off if you wish (Or they can be wiring slits). Comes with sealed end but plugs are supplied too.

Incredible soft compound and nice and thin at just 2.5mm thickness.

Will be available in a range of colours but just black to start off with.

porcipawgripssmall.jpg

Yes we are, Danny has it at the moment and loving it, But my future thoughts of the Limey 20" is that it will come out as a frame only option.

Belive me guys, it will be worth the wait... it looks and rides awesome with some new design ideas used it's sure to be a great seller. :)

Theres not much you can say about grips ^_^

Just interested, the anoidised rims that come with the t-mag.

They are onza?

Does this mean onza are going to release anodised rims?

The rims will be available in blue to start off with with other colours to follow, Looking at the end of this year though guys. On that note our Russian distributor had the rims made in all colours and the front side drilled looked very bling.

Pleeease make the Ules again, they were ace.

They are about, We have remade them. Super Cycles have them in stock! Moore Large have also ordered them and they should be be available to the UK through out in September. Along with everything thats been hard to get hold of and the new 26" range.

Edited by Joe@Onza

Behold......The Porcipaws!!

If anyone likes the Brahma style grips then they will love these! 150mm width with 4 10mm increments to cut off if you wish (Or they can be wiring slits). Comes with sealed end butt plugs are supplied too.

Incredible soft compound and nice and thin at just 2.5mm thickness.

Will be available in a range of colours but just black to start off with.

Sorry, couldn't resist :P

Another vote for Vee adaptors here though too, tried to get hold of some but I have not once got a reply to a PM/email when I've been trying to find stuff out...

Another vote for Vee adaptors here though too, tried to get hold of some but I have not once got a reply to a PM/email when I've been trying to find stuff out...

The vee adapters would need beefing up slightly In my oppinion, i snapped mine :( shame as they were awsome adapters!

Adam

They will be here soon, I think in Moore Larges September shipment.

Hmmm!!! plugs.

The T-Pro needs looking at, I can't believe the gusset under the down tube still hasn't been changed yet.

Quite true - if you look closely at the gussets at the top of the head tube and down tube on the T-Pro you'll see the weld doesn't go all the way round. I never took a specific photo of that so this is the best I can manage:

tprogusset.jpg

The gussets are now open ended, it's just that the shape didn't get changed.

ALSO:

I'm always interested to hear about stuff like this - where and how did they break? Can you email me pictures, assuming you didn't just shove them in the bin?

As to when they might be available, I have no idea myself so I can't supply that information.

The Onza Dual is the new top model ( other than the Limey 2) in the 26" range being launched at the Bike show. Availability will be a little later than the first three models which will be available probably September/October. For the Dual we are just waiting for the final production sample from the four prototypes so far produced and gradually improved upon. The other new models are the Spirogyra, Hitman and Cleaner. Photo's will be posted a little nearer the time.

Gez?

John Evans' (i think) brother...

Dunno if u saw my post, but if you are considering releasing the vee adapters for general sale it may be a good idea to make them a little stronger, if you would like to see pictures of how mine failed i can PM them to you...

Adam

The Onza Dual is the new top model ( other than the Limey 2) in the 26" range being launched at the Bike show. Availability will be a little later than the first three models which will be available probably September/October. For the Dual we are just waiting for the final production sample from the four prototypes so far produced and gradually improved upon. The other new models are the Spirogyra, Hitman and Cleaner. Photo's will be posted a little nearer the time.

By top model do you mean most expensive with a silly price tag of £350?

Matt Rushton

My bro got his spec 2 t-lite today, mint spec, even better price, and, is it possible? Tarty rivaling service!

Super cycles built the bike and got it to us in 2 days. Mint shop.

One niggle. Those SHITE T-Master rear hub bolts, one of them snapped in the hub before we even rode it, just setting it up. Dad got the end out and we replaced the lot with High Tensile Steel ones and used the original domed washers.

Other than that, couldn't fault the build, whenever I have bought bikes before there has always been something set up wrong, or not greased. Well I rebuilt the bike to check it all as I always do, no offence meant beacause I would do with a bike from Tarty or anywhere. I found that one of the rear hub bolts had no grease and all the handle bar clamp bolts in the stem didn't have any. Condsidering its been built and shipped in 2 days I think this is well worth it.

Oh and no grease on the bash plate bolts.

Look out in Bike Pics tommorrow for the new topic and full spec and even better price.

My bro got his spec 2 t-lite today, mint spec, even better price, and, is it possible? Tarty rivaling service!

Super cycles built the bike and got it to us in 2 days. Mint shop.

One niggle. Those SHITE T-Master rear hub bolts, one of them snapped in the hub before we even rode it, just setting it up. Dad got the end out and we replaced the lot with High Tensile Steel ones and used the original domed washers.

Other than that, couldn't fault the build, whenever I have bought bikes before there has always been something set up wrong, or not greased. Well I rebuilt the bike to check it all as I always do, no offence meant beacause I would do with a bike from Tarty or anywhere. I found that one of the rear hub bolts had no grease and all the handle bar clamp bolts in the stem didn't have any. Condsidering its been built and shipped in 2 days I think this is well worth it.

Oh and no grease on the bash plate bolts.

Look out in Bike Pics tommorrow for the new topic and full spec and even better price.

Where from? As I found the original bolts snapped too easily as well - hence the QR now sitting in my hub instead.

Guys,

Regarding the Dual. There are only two prototypes in existance I have both of them as part of the development work I am doing with Onza regarding the frame. The first prototype is being ridden by my brother Gerard. I am awaiting a third prototype which should have several minor alterations as per my recomendations. I will post pictures when I get the frame and start to test it. For the time being you will have to make do with these six photos from a few weeks ago.

Regards

John Evans

The 2 remaining pics

post-1492-1186208492_thumb.jpg

post-1492-1186208507_thumb.jpg

post-1492-1186208529_thumb.jpg

post-1492-1186208547_thumb.jpg

post-1492-1186209176_thumb.jpg

post-1492-1186209188_thumb.jpg

Where from? As I found the original bolts snapped too easily as well - hence the QR now sitting in my hub instead.

I found a pair in the box, they work mint, you can get a lot more load on without risking snapage or stripage.