London Sunday 21st

MattB

Hi people

Basiclly I havn't been london in quite a while and couldn't make last weekend so thought I would organise another one a little later on. The plan is to meet at the sloped walls just outside the shell centre for about 10. Hopefully the weather will be good. See you all there. (Y)

Matt

Edit-Changed date because it will probably be easier for people.

Edited by mattyboy2384

Wouldn't count on it Rob, i DESPERATELY need a booster 'cos my brake has NO hold whatsoever.

:lol: Again, has anyone got a 4 bolt booster that they can bring along and i can give you a fiver or something for it? Desperately needed :lol:, I'M SO POOR! Thinking about making one myself but i dunno if it'll be any good/ worth spending the money on supplies as it could be 20 quids worth of stuff and i could just buy a new booster for that.

Hmm......... if i finally send my wheel off and it comes back in time, count me in.

Rob i havn't seen you in ages so might just turn up anyway to see you.

Fatpants - Your getting a bit of a reputation on the forum (to everyone - he ain't all that, he's short!)

Adam, you know we need to ride again. Get steveo to tag along too.

Just need a Chai monster now to finish things off.

Will keep you updated with wheel progress.

Rob

Hmm......... if i finally send my wheel off and it comes back in time, count me in.

Fatpants - Your getting a bit of a reputation on the forum (to everyone - he ain't all that, he's short!)

Rob

Shall be there. Mumsie phoned me today to tell me my rear wheel has arrived back so yah I shall hopefully be in attendance. I'll get chai along. Rob get Spode and the others? Maybe do a late one?

Shall be there. Mumsie phoned me today to tell me my rear wheel has arrived back so yah I shall hopefully be in attendance. I'll get chai along. Rob get Spode and the others? Maybe do a late one?

Will probably be just Spode and myself but sending wheel off now.

Good rep? (probably not :lol:)

Fat Pants.... you dont have to come on a perfectly working bike as you saw last time i rode my Raleigh Massif Pimp Mobile :P

That bike WAS pimp. I got my mums bike in the garden somewhere, that's pimpin', can wheelie it for ever, but the back brakes kinda f**ked now i can't do em anymore.

So desperately need my forks and a booster.

That bike WAS pimp. I got my mums bike in the garden somewhere, that's pimpin', can wheelie it for ever, but the back brakes kinda f**ked now i can't do em anymore.

Ha yea my bike that if you turn the stem doesnt nessesarily mean that the front wheel will follow it

and the gears that lock if you pedal too fast and nearly got me killed

and tubes that burst when you try to back hop.... :P

dunno lets see if i have a bike eh! ill call dan later and give him a kick

but if your going ill deffo try an come!!!!

i wanna do stpauls small bit this year.... i nose i can do it!!! lol

little steps gotta basically learn to ride again!!! lol

Rob

i can take his place?

JK