London Sunday 21st

MattB

possibly... posssibly.. its a while awawy.. so i dont know really.. but i will post up.. and i have lsot my phone.. some clever twats decided to start on us and used it to hit us in.. didnt get anything! twats.. ah well

You need big old me to protect you :D

Price of one hug every hour and a basket to sleep in at the end of your bed!

Sorry to hear what happened but a nice ride will help you out.

Loads of love x x

i may be able to come my girl friend goes back that day and she needs to get back early for work so that means not layin in bed with her all day :( but yea i could meet you guys up there also depending on my tatoo still scabbed like hell

Hi all;

I shall be joining Tall Rob and Spode for the festivities in London - Need a good ride. No doubt Rob and I will be larking around and fiddlying with eachother's fannies, with the aim to bring laughter to one and all. Chai - I want to see you there man - No excuses! If you dont im going to hunt you down and stuff toilet roll up your nose, and then leave you to the dirty men in the Public Toilets in Soho! Only kidding - Be good to see you along if you can mate!

See everyone Sunday

Darren

Thinkbikes.com

Hi all;

I shall be joining Tall Rob and Spode for the festivities in London - Need a good ride. No doubt Rob and I will be larking around and fiddlying with eachother's fannies, with the aim to bring laughter to one and all. Chai - I want to see you there man - No excuses! If you dont im going to hunt you down and stuff toilet roll up your nose, and then leave you to the dirty men in the Public Toilets in Soho! Only kidding - Be good to see you along if you can mate!

See everyone Sunday

Darren

Thinkbikes.com

Hi all;

See everyone Sunday

Darren

Thinkbikes.com

Who am i gonna get raped by?

It's not rape if i give you consent, so bare that in mind if you think you're going to rape me and get away with it!

Chai's on glue? (WTF@ me being a dog and i bark?)

Haha but you fail to realise you can't consent to EVERYONE on that ride... They're gonna be bending you over the wall at the ST Pauls gap and queing up. Wouldn't be surprised if some jap tourists queued up an'all. haha. Chais always been weird like that.