London Sunday 21st

MattB

was a good joke glen ;)

EDIT: haha chai's willy is small. He just admitted it! I say we mock him at the london ride and pull his trousers down....

Also chai i can ride tomorrow. Up for it?

Edited by College Boy

hmmm i will leave it for abit.. its fun.. alot mroe fun then anything on the internet at the mom.. so i wont ruin it! dont be scared fat pants.. my willy is only small..

I havn't laughed soo much in ages!

So that was the small willy when we shared a bed together in Wales?

You must have been very gentle!

Didn't you say you had a biggun on the last ride i was at? When we were talking about fork willies, and there was only two people with fork willies, then someone said it's not that big or something then you said have you seen it, it's big! Or something along the lines of that.

Please rape me :D

No they don't.

CHAI IS A FAT PERSON. HAHA. HE CAN'T SEE WHAT I'M WRITING 'COS I SPOILERERERED IT.

Forks STILL aren't here, apparently the guys post around his part is propper wank! Or some postie has nicked my 20 quid :( which means i've brought a front magura for nothing, unless i get evo mounts, but they're going to cost, and i currently am SKINT!

Instead of raping thread, i say we go on gabbly to discuss! www.gabbly.com/www.glenisthesexiestpersonintheworld.BUFFTING

Edited by Fat Pants

erico i will text u about ride tomolo! in school innit. and probs in london? if not ilford :)

are we gonna get killed? for messing the topic up?

London.... Ilfords effort for me to get to!!! AS for getting killed? Nah just sacrifice you... Thats what you asians do right? sacrifice one another? ;)