Problem Page!

Davey

Ok, this was a thread about my name change, and now my name is changed I need to find a use for this thread.

It seems the idea of a kind of agony aunt problem page has taken off, so if you do have anything playing on your mind and you don't wanna ask your mates or it's too sensitive for your parents or whatever, I'm happy to offer my advice.

I don't have any qualifications and I'm only 23 so probably haven't experienced all there is to know about life, but my mates always come to me for advice and tell me I'm wise, and at the end of the day no one says you have to take my advice, but you never know I might just have the answer!!!!

Much love!

Davey

Edited by Davey

Oh Davey Davey, What do I do, if im hung like a horse?

I've often pondered, when I receive these spam emails extolling the virtues of having "up to 4 extra inches", whether I'd actually be happy if I had that. I'm not a small chap but by the same token I'm not big either, and I wondered if I had a spam dagger the sunny side of 10 inches would it be a help or just a hinderance. I'm assuming from your post that you find it to be the latter? Well, fear not for there are things you can do...

First off, I assume you are referring to troubles of the bedroom variety, if not then my answer is simply to pick a leg to dress down and stick to it, and always pee standing up to avoid making a mess. But for the bedroom shinanigans, read on....

While most of us modestly hung men search for that sexual position which ensures we get maximum "purchase" to please our lady friends, you are in need of the opposite. Obviously this rules out doggy or that one where her legs are over your shoulders, as these are likely to end in a trip to casualty if you are anything above about 9 inches. Try instead having her lay on her back with her knees up, and you to one side of her laying on your side with your lower half curled under her legs. You'll find you can go fairly wild without accidentally "impaling" her, and you'll also find he view and "access to other areas" is mighty good too!!!

Now go forth and multiply!!!

Davey

there better hadnt be any mistake between the two of us

or else ill sumthing sumthing.

Haha, what do you mean, people thinking I'm you? I'd be ok with that, you're devilishly good looking after all ;)

And being me isn't so bad, I got it 3 times last night :)

Davey

i gave it to my self twice if thats any competition?

I did that once too after she'd gone, it had been a few days (lady problems) so a marathon was in order, I'm not usually that bad! Anyway, have you got any little life issues I can help you with Dave, I know you'er practically perfect in ever way, kinda like a male version of Mary Poppins, but I'm here for you if you need me!

Davey

id like to see the girl in ur avatars boobies?

Which pic, I just changed it? Do you mean the girl in pink or the one with me in it (aren't I sexy, hee hee)! If the latter then that is the wife, her boobies are for my eyes only..... but I can confirm they are lush :)

Davey

I haven't had any Davey for ages - how do i get some?

Alright big boy, I've been off the old MSN for a while, but I'm back on here again which is nice:) So you can achieve your fix most days, quite probably in this thread, I do hope it takes off, it'll give me something to take my mind of when the missus is causing me grief!

Davey

Oh Davey, Davey!...

I just spent ages cleaning my car and it's going to rain tomorrow, is there anything practical I can do?

Well first off I'm not sure it is going to rain today, but to be safe the most practical thing you can do is to wax your car as well as washing it, that's what I do anyway! Do a little section, wax on wax off and all that jazz, and run your fingers over it, then compare this with a section you haven't waxed. The unwaxed area feels rough compared to the glass-like feel of the waxed area, and this will mean that when the inevitable does happen and it rains the water will run off easier so not mark as much, but also the marks it does leave will be far easier to simply wipe off with a car valeting cloth!

Davey

So... how do you pick up 17 year old girls without looking like a mucky old pervert ? and then where do you take them ?

Well it helps that I don't really look like a guy who's gonna be 23 this year for a start. Plus mentally I'd say I'm still about 18.

But it depends on the girl in question really, I forget that my missus is only 17, and you wouldn't know if you spoke to her, and I can't tell when I'm with her, she's more affectionate and caring and better in bed than any other girl I've been with. Also she's been gettin into bars and clubs since she was 14 (due to boobies I expect) so finding places to go is no bother. She's plenty experienced if you get me, youngest guy she's been with is 19 and oldest... well I wont publish that!

Age is subjective, doesn't really matter, it's the individual that matters. Go to any nightclub (well the ones round here anyway, this is Essex after all) and you can guarantee that a large contingent of the girls on the dancefloor are sub 18, FACT!

So, if you want to pick up a 17 year old then your local nightclub is a good place to start, you wont look like a mucky old pervert unless you're dressed like a 40 year old, and you can take them anywhere, but my advice is take them home.... if you get me;)

Davey

so i can't wear my pulling jumper (with leather elbow patches)?

darn.

No Pooey, you're getting confused with your stalking (or as we like to call it "hunting") jumper. Pulling is the one where it's ok if she sees your face, you don't have to stay hidden in the shaddown, remember?

Davey

It's finally changed!

Oh davey davey, i have a shit load of coursework/ work to do, wanna do it for me? :D

Woohoo, I'm Davey:)

See, there's asking advice and then there's just plain laziness, the latter of the two applies to you Fatpants!

Haha, I like the way people seem to have developed a signature way of asking for advice, "Oh Davey Davey". HAHA

Davey