Tartybikes - Summer Air!

Stan Shaw

Hey people, I've just finished a new video that was filmed in one ride up at Blackstone Edge (pictures in other forum)

Riding is from me, Ali C and Adam Read.

Its a nice chilled out summery natural video.

8mins and 98meg.

Let me know what you think (Y)

http://tartybikes.co.uk/media.php

Cheers,

Stan.

Edit: Forgot to say thanks to Adam for filming, kind of makes the video!

Edited by cultiv8ed stan

Beasty vid! I hate how u guys can make natural look so controlled and calm, i filmed some recently and i look so scetchy compared to u guys!

Nice to see Adam doing well on the little gay boy bike (and he calls me gay - looser), some acurate stuff going on there Mr. Read ;) Ali and Stan, what can i say... Amazing taps at the end, thought u were going to hook it! Really beasty riding as expected. And Ali doing streety style spins and stuff on natural - diverse riding (Y)

Top notch.

Edited by philking

I take my other comment back. That video was absolutely fantastic. Really really enjoyed that. Your all excellent riders.

Once again a brilliant video.

Stan - Your running a pro 2 07 ?

Adam - You running a Koxx 108 freewheel ?

Danny.

Cheers, glad you liked the video :)

I'm running a Chris King SS now and Adam has a modified 108 engagement Echo freewheel.

As of late. Natural is seriously seriously appealing to me. Think I'm beginning to like it alot more than street. As for the video... Super super good. Well edited... Was simple and well put together. The song suited the vid and I felt it was chilled out and relaxed which I enjoy in a vid now... Also the 2nd half of the vid once the song had ended was super good. It was right to leave a song out of it and just listen to the 'natural' sounds of the riding and that. Well done Stan for editing and all of you for riding! Was beast.

Also Stan... Whats the news on the new MBK?! haha been waiting ages for an update :(

Beasty vid! I hate how u guys can make natural look so controlled and calm, i filmed some recently and i look so scetchy compared to u guys!

Nice to see Adam doing well on the little gay boy bike (and he calls me gay - looser), some acurate stuff going on there Mr. Read ;) Ali and Stan, what can i say... Amazing taps at the end, thought u were going to hook it! Really beasty riding as expected. And Ali doing streety style spins and stuff on natural - diverse riding (Y)

Top notch.

woo ive done that tap lol. awesome video. stupidly good riding, If only i lived close to it, oh wait i do. ( yeh people that place is like 2miles from my house :D ) sorry for the gloating :$