Tartybikes - Summer Air!

Stan Shaw

That was really cool, I loved the song, and the riding, which is saying a lot for me as I generally hate natural videos...

I did find the whole video a bit too long (short attention span maybe).

Makes me think it's a shame I'm so appauling at riding natural.

As of late. Natural is seriously seriously appealing to me. Think I'm beginning to like it alot more than street. As for the video... Super super good. Well edited... Was simple and well put together. The song suited the vid and I felt it was chilled out and relaxed which I enjoy in a vid now... Also the 2nd half of the vid once the song had ended was super good. It was right to leave a song out of it and just listen to the 'natural' sounds of the riding and that. Well done Stan for editing and all of you for riding! Was beast.

Also Stan... Whats the news on the new MBK?! haha been waiting ages for an update :(

Thanks for the reply :) glad you like the video.

The new MBK was basically due a few weeks ago, although it keeps getting delayed. Should be here soon I hope!

What an awesome vid; i loved every minute of that Stan. Nice one (Y) .

Awesome tune choice, really made the atmosphere of the video nice and summery and proper proper chilled out :) . And, as always the filming for the video was immense - it complimented the riding really well.

But, the moves in that video... :o I was impressed with all the riders, all moves had great mixture of hugeness and technicality!

Cheers,

Joe.

Noooo natural riding should be quiet, everyone saying 'ahhh wheres the aggression'. Natural in comparison to street is more about the tech, not beasting it across a 10ft wall. So more chilled out relax music suits it better.

Think you guys done a really good job with this one. Shame you only bring out 4 vids a year! Have to wait till Autumn air now. :(

Noooo natural riding should be quiet, everyone saying 'ahhh wheres the aggression'. Natural in comparison to street is more about the tech, not beasting it across a 10ft wall. So more chilled out relax music suits it better.

Think you guys done a really good job with this one. Shame you only bring out 4 vids a year! Have to wait till Autumn air now. :(

I suppose this should be "Spring Air" really >_< but the video is very summery haha. Will get another video sorted as soon as we can.

hahaha beasty vid that.ali is a pure machine,stans a washing machine and adams a...a...a...beast lol

in all seriousness cracking vid from the tarty lot as per usual and some great riding.nothing like a good old blackstone sesh....missing someone though lol

craig