Tartybikes - Summer Air!

Stan Shaw

you gay boy, hopes are mint!! I know for a fact his king has slipped, I heard it;) thats one more time than I heard his king slip and one more time than my hopes ever skipped :rolleyes:

anyway, I am sure stan would want comments on his vid that your hope bashing lol

• 1 year later...

I thought the link was to the old site and I went on the new site to watch it again but has anyone got a downloadable link? I swear its not on Trialstube

**waits and also hopes to be proved wrong**

Edited by kcchan

• 8 years later...
1 hour ago, Adam@TartyBikes said:

Huge mega bump :D

Anyone got this downloaded anywhere? It's one of my fave videos and it's the only one on the Tarty site that doesn't work... YouTube took it down cos of the music.

Cheers!

Think I have it on my hdd.. I'll have a look and let you know :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Adam@TartyBikes said:

Huge mega bump :D

Anyone got this downloaded anywhere? It's one of my fave videos and it's the only one on the Tarty site that doesn't work... YouTube took it down cos of the music.

Cheers!

I'm 90% certain I've got a copy somewhere also if you get stuck - It'll either be on the ancient memory stick I had for college or the IDE HDD in the old family tower - the latter being more difficult to retrieve but not impossible by any means.

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh darnit how have I only just realised that Ali C's so called "up to front" at the start was just the clip played backwards.

You know how many years I've been practising those jump from two wheels to front for like that? If Tartybikes would like to compensate me for this time I accept payment in the form of Inspired Arcades, PM for my address. 

• Like 4