Who Plays Cs:s?

JTM

Only play source when my source clan askes me to be there carrier bag... hate it personally.

play 1.6 and CZ much more of a game in itself and better skilled players. not just 12year olds who im at toes and smash you. ANNOYING.

I also play, Part of the Dogs of war DoD team. !st on ED and ClanBase :shifty: Just moved over to the CS:S side though.

Add me to xfire if you have it.. I play alot to be fair. kcinelad is the user name for it...Or steam ID iss Essex_boy_nick18 or might work with... that-boy-nick@hotmail.co.uk Look fprward tp a game :]

I also play, Part of the Dogs of war DoD team. !st on ED and ClanBase :shifty: Just moved over to the CS:S side though.

Add me to xfire if you have it.. I play alot to be fair. kcinelad is the user name for it...Or steam ID iss Essex_boy_nick18 or might work with... that-boy-nick@hotmail.co.uk Look fprward tp a game :]

yep me to dow *** www.dogsofwarclan.co.uk, me and knick play quite abit and do quite a few pcws, hopeing to move into ED and CB soon! xfire:greyfoxz steam: 9ms_greyfox

Edited by 1handedluke