plainlazy84

Hopefuly you are all aware of the wonder that is AQA. The ultimate method for settling pub disputes, asking random stupid questions and getting equally amusing responses. If you are unaware of this service then shame on you!

They are running a promotion where you can ask them any question and get an answer sent to your phone for free.

So ask away and answers posted on here please

The stupider the better.

Not working for me :(

EDIT: No wait it worked, they reckon I should do 2 hours revision a day in order to pass my A levels, hmmm sounds reasonable.

Much better than my Mum's ideas haha

Edited by Shaun H

is the meaning of life really 42?

'no, life is the result of a complex sequence of chemical reactions and has no underlying meaning. assign yourself a meaning: find out what you love'

I had to do the old: how long is a piece of string, but I haven't got a reply yet.

X2 (where x represents the distance from the middle to one end)

/maths

Q. What would happen if i suddenly sprouted an extra leg?

A. If you suddenly sprouted an extra leg you would have difficulties with walking an balance. People may also start calling you 'Jake the Peg'. lol

Sending answers to your friend's phones questioning their sexuality will keep you occupied for hours.

That's experience speaking there.

Bob the Horny Hobnob / PaRtZ - Carbon fibre bolts....oh dear says:

lol what it say word for word?

EDZ says:

hold on

Bob the Horny Hobnob / PaRtZ - Carbon fibre bolts....oh dear says:

kk

EDZ says:

aqa thinks that you should own up to having eaten your dads cereal. Honesty is the best policy and aqa thinks he will be reasonable if you are honest

Question: I have eaten my dads cereal, should I tell him? If I do he may chuck me out of the house

[steph™] tiny vessels oozed into your neck. says:

i just had a

"Can you hear me partying? Can you hear me Having Fun?" says:

yeah...

text

AQA thinks you're straight but bi-curious if you find pictures of female breasts arousing. Maybe you appreciate human beauty in an erotic way.

HOW THE f**k did that get to my phone!?

Question: I find womens breast arousing. being a woman myself, am I a lesbian?

:lol: Im gna be here ALLLLLLLLLLLL night

Mr Miyagi or Splinter from the Turtles- Which was the ultimate mentor/father figure? Should Splinter have been harder on Michelangelo and his pizza addiction?

"Mr Myagi is the ultimate father/ mentor figur. Splinter was far too lenient on Michelangelo's pizza addiction and should have brought in Gillian McKeith"

Q: when will life cease to exist.

A:The next potential Armageddon is due on March 21st 2014. However, scientists say there is only a 1 in 909,000 chance of a catastrophic collision to cause this.

hahaha, i like those odds.

reece......or is it ray says:

WTF's this?

reece......or is it ray says:

He's got to consent first otherwise it's classed as sexual assault.

My friend just got a text :shifty: That was in answer to the question: My (Male) friend bent over in front of me and i felt a tingle in my groin. If he bends over again should I slip it in?

haha love this thing!