plainlazy84

Q: Why do we call Chicken Chicken, but Pig Pork and Cow Beef?

A: Cow meat is called beef from the French Boef, and pig meat pork from the French Porc. If the Frnch ate humans, it'd be called Homme.

I can always have another :)

" the middle of no where - how long would it take of Fat Pants to come and rape me ?!"

lets wait for the return :)

Not long my friend, not long.

Is Fat Pants gay?

"Fat pants is unlikely to be gay, as surveys suggest only 7% of men in the uk are. He's just abit camp with good dress sense and an empathetic nature"

That's so not true you silly goose!

Any answer yet Hendrix? Probably not gonna get one cos you already used it up?

i've used this loads in the past. Thinking it was free, i spent £45 on it pissed up on the river bank fishing with a mate!

We asked it who i was, and it scarily came back with that answer saying who i was, the colour of my bike, riding stye, where i'm from, date of birth and that i love sausages!

Q. If u throw a shrew at someone would they be "shrewed"

A. If you threw a shrew at someone, they would technically be shrewed (but not shrewd, meaning astute). They could also be badgered, dogged, aped or goosed.

Beat it :)!

What is my name? (brad btw.)

Answer : Your name is sam,which is hebrew origin and means "listener".Your favorite colour is green because ,like you it is bright and natural.

What a waste of £1.

Edited by Up'n'away

Beat it :)!

What is my name? (brad btw.)

Answer : Your name is sam,which is hebrew origin and means "listener".Your favorite colour is green because ,like you it is bright and natural.

What a waist of £1.

well it got it right when it said i was called sam...maybe thats just the most common name it gets asked so its right more thean its wrong? a probability thing perhaps?...if it always gives a similar answer its gonna be right some of the time!!