plainlazy84

Can someone ask... What came first, the chicken or the egg. I would but ive done one, and everyone else here thinks its a virus. :(

The egg came first because it's a generic term.

(my freind) says:

wow i just got the weirdest text,its from a 6 digit number and it says in predicts that me un (girl he was speaking to) will get intimate soon!

Robin says:

hahahahhaha

Robin says:

what exactly does it say?

(my freind) says:

it says " AQA:AQA predicts the pete will get a lot of love from (girl he was speaking to) in the near future.they will start feeling attracted to each other and will get physical!"

Robin says:

hahahaha

Robin says:

awesome

(my freind) says:

do u kno wat that is?

Robin says:

http://www.63336.com/free_question_and_answer.htm?internal

I might have got bored

(my freind) says:

b*****d

Robin says:

haha

Robin says:

its all legit, they wont send you any shit by the way

Robin says:

Could have soo much fun in college with that site!

(my freind) says:

lol

(my freind) says:

u f**k,that got my hopes up!

Robin says:

I was undecided between "will pete get any loving from (girl he was speaking to) any time soon?" and "does (another mate) really have an enormous whang"

(my freind) says:

hahahahahahaha

Robin says:

"AQA: AQA does not think that Robin is a basterd. AQA thinks that maybe he doesn't always get the chance to express himself properly and that can come across badly."

Robin says:

hahahahahah

Robin says:

awesome.

Robin says:

You loose!

(my freind) says:

shit!

Awesome, and college on thursday will mean loads of different I.P. adress's and loads of people to watch there reactions! Hahaha Although it seems to let you keep having them as long as you use different phone numbers, even off the same computer. haha.

Edited by Dont you Just Hate it When...

my girlfriend asked :

will my loving boyfrind give me a massage while the football is on?

it answered:

no let him watch the football and maybe afterwards you will get some attention

:D :D :D

guessing that ended up at a male opperators desk then. if you had a women on pms it would have been "show some respect, take her out for a meal and forget the football" heh

• 4 months later...

right sorry to bump this, but its a fraud lol. I found a question it cant answer:

"who won crankworx 2007?"

"sadly, aqa only finds photos of crankworx slopestyle 2007 mountain bike competition; & no info on the winner. Email admin@sicklines.com for the result"

i asked it, while drunk, how many penis eggs, could a penis egg warbler warble if a penis egg warbler could warble penis eggs?

AQA - "i believe that Monday to Friday, a penis egg warbler could warble 12 penis eggs per day, but only in the daylight. the number is drastically reduced during hours of darkness, and on the weekend, only 4 penis eggs can be warbled per day due to taxation rules, and the fact that the penis egg warbler is exhausted from all the penis egg warbling he's been doing!"

lmfao!!!!!! hahaha. Reading that when drunk nearly causes heart failure...

I have asked "Why do Ugandans never think of just moving closer to the well?"

No reply yet... and don't think it will have an answer for that one :unsure:

Nathan

Sorry everyone, I was being impatient... They have just replied...

In reply to "Why do ugandans never just move closer to the well?"

It answered...

Thee aren't enough wells in uganda for agrarian rural people to all live near one. Only 55% of ugandans rural population have good sanitation

Go I love this website :D

Nathan

How many women has Gene Simmons REALLY slept with? (He claims 4600+)

Aqa thinks that gene simmons has probably only slept with about 26 women. But that doesn't sit well with therock'n'roll lifestyle. 4,600+ sounds better.

I think they have two rooms in AQA. One is for intelligent know-it-all people who are handcuffed to their PC's, the other is for people who smoke weed, drink, make fun of the intelligent guys and answer questions like Bongo's. There is no corridor between the two rooms and only one room has a door.