Akrigg

Waynio

the wall is "ever" so slightly lent back. not enough, hence why the pallet is there. but going straight up is going to be something me and chris work on, its something i have to do, but he doesnt as he has washed the other line......

the wall on the "right" the one chris is hitting is nearly vertical, not 100% vert though. id say its harder to go up it straight but its a bit ballsy going how he did like a bosh into the pallet and then jump as high as you can. i think a few more people need to "see" it in the flesh just to understand how ballsy both lines are.

Wheres Holrdoyd when you need him???? :)

PS havent had time to do pictures, been a bit busy at work and was busy last night out on the bike.

Waynio...............................

trials kings had a huge ramp and the wall isnt that big to be honest i seen it with my own eyes, with a pallet against a huge wall that is ridiculous props to akrigg being stupid as usual and wayne

you know you could do it you big gay just ride at it fast lol

got that right!

hurry up with these pictures!!

il come down 2 airevals probs on thurs or fri 2 get everything

When I saw that wall the other day and Wayne told me akrigg was riding it I could not get my head round it, it is MAHOOOOOOOOSIVE but the tyre marks tell it all, somebody has been up it and I can assure you it wasn't me.

JP

When I saw that wall the other day and Wayne told me akrigg was riding it I could not get my head round it, it is MAHOOOOOOOOSIVE but the tyre marks tell it all, somebody has been up it and I can assure you it wasn't me.

JP

it was me...easy

Damn thats big! an ankle-buster for sure if it goes wrong. the one akrigg does on his ashton where he launchs up an 8ft retaining wall from a tiny grassy bank (was in mbuk years ago), still blows me away because he nailed it on a trials bike as opposed to this launch-up on a dirt/street bike. sick never-the-less! (Y)

They were at their "peak" popularity in 03/04, thats only 3 or 4 years ago, not old skool!!

Look at some pics from when i began in 96, then you'll see old skool! :lol:

Anywhooo

Impressive pics there wayne ( and chris)

Is the wall hes hitting slighty sloped? or is that my eyes being stupid lol

Scott

Id say that trialskings were the beginning of internet trials videos, and made an awful lot of people want to start trials.

Id say that trialskings were the beginning of internet trials videos, and made an awful lot of people want to start trials.

nailsea trials....

looks a little silly....

is it a wall ride up to the one on the right ?

Edited by manuel

"old skool" Megamo Radical Cro-mo/Mongoose PRO trials bike :P;):lol:

Waynio...................

PS i will get round to uploading the "other" picture or pictures at some point this evening (maybe) been abit busy over the last week.

haha, am far from that, i know for sure that you are a bum!!! :lol: and for once it is not spending lots of time and money with the van. as she will be off road for "upgrades"

so im no bum and its not because of the van ;)

Waynio........................

post-334-1179771917_thumb.jpg

post-334-1179771930_thumb.jpg

post-334-1179771992_thumb.jpg

Some bails.......................

Will get a couple more pictures when were next out of the "completion" stage, he has made it i have been assured ;) upto back, some of the other pics i have got are of him literally on the top with feet off pedals :)

Waynio................................