1st July.. Big Leeds Ride!

Gaz M

Done Daniel!

fair few people coming so far. Should be good, if anyone live's local to leed's who does abit of photography then it might be a nice thing to take advantage of!

my cousin is coming to take photos i think but he is going to be on a bmx

we wil ride places out of the way like playhouse etc plus its a sunday not many will moan because nobody is at work

thats a lie because i was riding on a sunday and loads of community officers came up to us at the back of the playhouse and said it was a £1000 fine to anyone caught riding.

Leeds riders may know the empty water fountains by quarry house

/isshit/arntyoufromhull/imsureyouwasfromscotland/butthenisawyouatfortwilliamafrewyearsago

i is from 'ull mateeeeee.....ooo da you think you is sayin i is fae scotland minkey....

i am damons dad innit so i as to be from ull

p.s still cant make leeds. sorry guys

Gaz ill be there.

Suppose ill be bringing craig and that twat biff :)

Oh munkfish will be up for it too.

Rides guna be sex.

Were we meeting granite walls. Bit of a popular place int it, dont you think weel be getting speared to floor by police or summet.

Anyways, Ill get clee lot to cum up billy n crew.

Nah you just stand there and argue with the police/who ever tells us to move and eventually they give up.

Sorted.

Danny.

Really :shifty: . You just don't hand your bike over.

Danny.

Not sure if we should be riding with this lad. f**king nutcase. Police in leeds danny are like brock lesnar, they dont f**k about. You got more chance fingering queen than you have keeping your bike.

Anyways just be on your best behaviour, and well have to ride getto places so we can keep bikes. But playhouse. 2 drop gaps and 40 + riders lol dont sound too healthy.

Carnt wait....

woop woop

Abdab...

Edited by Mr_Python

Gaz ill be there.

Suppose ill be bringing craig and that twat biff :)

Oh munkfish will be up for it too.

Rides guna be sex.

Were we meeting granite walls. Bit of a popular place int it, dont you think weel be getting speared to floor by police or summet.

Anyways, Ill get clee lot to cum up billy n crew.

Not sure if we should be riding with this lad. f**king nutcase. Police in leeds danny are like brock lesnar, they dont f**k about. You got more chance fingering queen than you have keeping your bike.

Anyways just be on your best behaviour, and well have to ride getto places so we can keep bikes. But playhouse. 2 drop gaps and 40 + riders lol dont sound too healthy.

Carnt wait....

woop woop

Abdab...

us lot are deffo coming !

see everyone there!

cheers danny xx