1st July.. Big Leeds Ride!

Gaz M

Weather here has been pretty hit n miss all day, i just been on a jog and its sunny as ever, but its been raining most of the day. So they may be ok riding now.

No it hasent :S. It was a mint ride it rained for like 1 hour of the day didnt affect riding.Everyone should of come lol weather was suprisingley good.

RIDE WO MINT! Weather wo amazing, sept for at uni it was too hot there, de hydration was unreal lol, i didnt think anyone would come then in the space of 5 minutes about 25 riders just came out of nowere and flooded granite wall haha!

Was right funny when it was absoloutely roasting, then it rained bad badly out of nowere for 45 seconds. Then it was about 50 degrees again haha

Hotel was absoloutely amazing. Best night ever.. "Paddy get out me house!"

Edited by Gaz M

RIDE WO MINT! Weather wo amazing, sept for at uni it was too hot there, de hydration was unreal lol, i didnt think anyone would come then in the space of 5 minutes about 25 riders just came out of nowere and flooded granite wall haha!

Was right funny when it was absoloutely roasting, then it rained bad badly out of nowere for 45 seconds. Then it was about 50 degrees again haha

sounded fun :(

Hotel was absoloutely amazing. Best night ever.. "Paddy get out me house!"

LMAO

Apart from the train costing £30 and my bars snapping within the first 2 hours riding it was an alryt day for me i guess :P

Weather was class though. Everyone who pussyed out because of the weather missed out big time. UNLUCKY.

Good ride!!!!!

Brett.

Apart from the train costing £30 and my bars snapping within the first 2 hours riding it was an alryt day for me i guess :P

Weather was class though. Everyone who pussyed out because of the weather missed out big time. UNLUCKY.

Good ride!!!!!

Brett.

f**king hell you payed 30 quid for a train just to go to a ride, your crazy lol i would of just rode local rather than pay 30 quid.

f**king hell you payed 30 quid for a train just to go to a ride, your crazy lol i would of just rode local rather than pay 30 quid.

That's cause you're a LOOSER

haha

I was to drunk night before and couldn't be arsed with the rain as it was pissin down here.