**new** Tartybikes Website Update 18th Oct

AdamR28

Wow, i never realised tartybikes was that big. I'd love to know how much £'s worth of stock you have in that wharehouse on an average day.

You'll be able to buy a flashy sports car befor long. :P

So there's two new phone numbers? That mean there's a possibility we could be talking to ali or stan?

You would not believe how inconvenient it's been with you guys closed. Glad your opening monday.

I havnt been there that long, so I am still learning all the prices and facts about the parts, I also need to learn how to do payments, once I do I will be answering the phones too.

I'd always imagined you with some massive 'Tartybikes' sign out the front. :(

Get one.

Place looks awesome. (Y)

Any pictures of the work area? - Where repairs and whatnot get done? :)

Edited by Dan6061

Seriously, super props for getting so far.

I remember when you was building rims for a tenner in your spare time, to having a wheel building site, and now to this with all the steps in between. Major respect for you guys trying to make it, and succeeding. :)

Looks super awesome and very professionally laid out and stuff, good stuff. (Y)

Any pictures of the work area? - Where repairs and whatnot get done? :)

Got some today, will bash them on the site Monday and let you know when they're up (Y)

Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like the organisation etc!

Had some more thoughts about James' raffle idea, hopefully we'll be able to get something planned and announced in the near future.

Cheers again

Adam

Looks awesome guys, the brake spares area seems very well organised. (I suppose it has to be)

Thing with the raffle is someone who can afford a really nice bike could win, would be nice to see someone who cant win.

EDIT: Thats not just a 'give me a free bike please' thing btw (although that would be sehr gut)

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

Haha, we actually have a shopping trolley that Ali C and Iolo are 'restoring'... I'll get some pics when its done :P

The woodwork was done by myself and one of the local riders Gav, with a bit of help from my girlfriend. Took quite a while, we also had a set of stairs to make (which I got knocked down after being shocked by the mains electric, oops - some mong left live wires up there :blink:) which you can't see in any of the pictures.

Cheers

Ads

Awsome looks good job, poor lad put a claim in lol :P see you soon.

Looks awesome guys.

The bike raffle thing is a great idea. You could even do the draw on video and post it up on here so that everyone can see it's fair etc. Good job guys!

Dan

This is something I though about, but do it on a webcam, then we could all watch it live.

Infact why not leave the webcam on all the time, where the pics are that show the whole place up on that balcony thing.

Looking awesome guys - and thanks for pulling all the stops out to help us too, despite being up to your neck in stock (and I don't mean the cooking kind...)

Maybe you should make the raffle a paid one. Everyone sticks in a quid and the winner gets +25% in credit at Tarty :)