Dj Memeorial Ride 2n June

Well you all managed it again this year.

You have kept DJ's memory alive and in the Press too...front page of the local weekly newspaper! The Mayor who came down on Saturday has pledged to get something up and running for Trials riders so watch this space. She was especially amazed at the banter between you all and how you all supported each other, even though some of you had not met before.

So PLEASE accept this as a BIG THANK YOU for being there and on your best behaviours too.

Who knows what will happen next year....we will have to wait and see

Lots of love

Sue x

Is there any chance people who got videos of the ride to upload them? I'd love to look back on what happened.

I would also be interested in seeing the video we did in the park. to see how many people were actually there and as a nice record etc.

Ant

p.s. A HUGE thank you to Si the medic, without whom I would know nothing about the condition of my ankle, why things haven't improved of the year and most importantly what choices are available to me now to try and improve it.

Yeah I managed to get 4 hours or so of footage which I plan on editing next week sometime between commuting to London everyday for a Uni show we're doing. Ive also been sorting hard drives out as I ran out of space, so bare with me and it'll be up as soon as I can get it all together! Cheers gain to Sue and Charlie, hope you liked Our Summer, hopefully you got it to play ok!

Jonny.

Yeah I managed to get 4 hours or so of footage which I plan on editing next week sometime between commuting to London everyday for a Uni show we're doing. Ive also been sorting hard drives out as I ran out of space, so bare with me and it'll be up as soon as I can get it all together! Cheers gain to Sue and Charlie, hope you liked Our Summer, hopefully you got it to play ok!

Jonny.

Yes Thank you Jonny we did get it to play. We will never be able to express in words just what it means to us to have so many people remembering DJ the way you do. I know that he was looking down on you all to make sure that the weather was great and that no-one got badly hurt. I am pretty sure too that he would have been joining in with you all if he could.

We are really looking forward to this years footage, and we do understand that you have other commitments so there is no hurry....just stay in touch.

Lots of love

Sue x