What Is Your Worst Worry With Trials?

I hate it, my shins are such a mess, I always have scars and scabs all over them, bloody V8s.

I used to be scared of my chain snapping, but I went over the bars the other day pretty badly after landing a gap all skew-wiff, not scared anymore!

I hate freewheels skipping, but my tensile has never skipped in nearly 6 months, not once. Two of my mates have Enos which skip very occasionally, one has a try-all that skips all the time.

HA yah my shins are a mess too so meny marks all over them

If I'm riding on rocks my biggest worry is when i have to jump of my bike if i lose balance cause with rocks you never know what your jumping back on to , like it could be a gap in rocks and your leg goes down it , or just a jagged rock.

Yah it has happend to me before got my foot stuck for 10 minets

When my hub slips. Happens too much, but i've sent it away to Hope so all should be good, no worries :-

Didn’t you get new paws and springs

I hate it, my shins are such a mess, I always have scars and scabs all over them, bloody V8s.

I used to be scared of my chain snapping, but I went over the bars the other day pretty badly after landing a gap all skew-wiff, not scared anymore!

I hate freewheels skipping, but my tensile has never skipped in nearly 6 months, not once. Two of my mates have Enos which skip very occasionally, one has a try-all that skips all the time.

wear shin pads then, dont moan about it,

my worst fears while riding:

chain snap

stem snap

frame snap

handlebar snap

all have happened to me in the past, might happen in the future aswell, but thats life so no worries

move to a less physical sport. Like chess.

Hahaha, chess isn't physical at all!

I worry bit about drivetrain in general, like snapping my chain or my hub skipping. Although hub skips aren't uncommon, I'm feeling more and more confident as nothing has went bad yet touch wood