Tartybikes Raffle - Winner Announced!

AdamR28

As suggested by Mr James Porter, we've decided to run a Supermarket Sweep/Willi Wonka's Chocolate Factory type raffle giving everyone who enters the chance to win a custom spec fully built bike!

Full details can be found on our website, but in short: Buy a pair of grips for a fiver and you'll be automatically entered into our draw to win a full custom-specced bike!

rafflegrips.gif

http://tartybikes.co.uk/news.php

Good luck!

Adam

IM WET OVER THIS ONE!!

Be ringing you tomorrow Adam....as usual lol.

So there is no limit whatsoever to what you can have?

I hope someone who really deserves the prize gets its. theres alot of good young riders out there who really could benefit from an A+ bike build.

Cracking idea and such a good shop to promote it. 1 on 1 service,cant get better than that.

craig

Tut! You should enter Adam, yours bikes a right shed! :P

I dont think any of you tarty lads need a new bike everytime i see you three the bikes are in the same condition MINT! not even a scratch lol

I dont think any of you tarty lads need a new bike everytime i see you three the bikes are in the same condition MINT! not even a scratch lol

thats because stan gets a container full of frames, as he bashes them so much, so he always has a new one, they only last about a week :P

If i won and i wanted a khe chain, but wanted a black link and a silver link and then a black link etc etc all through the chain, would you do it or punch me in the face?

imagine actually winning this, you'd be sat there in this warehouse and be like "shit, i don't know what parts i want", yeah i'll be kitting all me bikes with new grips i think, they need it too

You could have a Black and Silver chain :P

So you lads are considering asking for the wheelbuild details in advance so you can save time on the day, but you'd build up a black and silver chain? ;)

Personally, I'd give him the nicest possible punch in the face :):P

You could have a Black and Silver chain :P

Nah, i'm talking about one black link from a black chain, and then a siver one from the silver chain, not the black-silver chain, that's just lazy.