Computer Is Getting Very Annoying.

Jay Jay

1st my cpu kept over heating (sorted now thanks to peeps on here)

now VGA (whatever that means) reaches temperatures of just over 66C then back down to about 45C and i beeps. Only happens when i play games.

In short, HELP!!!

Thanks

Jay

Possibly take the side pannel off, mine is only about 33 degrees, which isn't bad. (probably about 40 with it on)

Try not to kick the inside of it though, might make shit worse :lol:

Was thinking about doing that, also i found this. Would that be ok to use? Also whats the difference between air coolers and water coolers?

66C is pretty safe for a graphics card. I don't think modern nvidia's even slow themselves down until they get to about 95C.

MY 7900GS is sat at 51C currently and all im doing is 2d stuff the fan is on 25% though ;).

Overclocking just boosts up your graphics performace so your gaming will run smoother correct me if am wrong.

Go into your graphics settings and see if you have the choice to just watch you dont over do it without keeping your Graphics quite cool.

As long as your games aint going funny while playing them. You shouldnt worry to much about your temperature.

i use a desk fan and position it so that it blows cold air into the side of the case at the cpu/ graffics card area and that works wonders. tempted by a new fan/ heatsink for the summer as its getting rather hot lately.

1st my cpu kept over heating (sorted now thanks to peeps on here)

now VGA (whatever that means) reaches temperatures of just over 66C then back down to about 45C and i beeps. Only happens when i play games.

In short, HELP!!!

Thanks

Jay

Fans arent expensive, most of them are under 1 pound. I dont think 66C is that bad either, I leave my computer on 24/7, the CPU is normally around 72C and I have 9 fans.