Dj Memorial Ride Abingdon Video

Jonny Jones

Hey! At long last its done! So sorry for the delay but Ive been uber busy with stuff and stuff. Its 15mins so a nice long one to remind everybody who went of the great day we all had and long enough for the people who couldn't attend to see what went down.

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/jonnyjones2 - DJMemorialRideAbingdon2007.mov

Its 306mb, so apologies to anybody who is still on 56k... are there actually any people on here that still use dial-up? Just pondering.

You'll need either VLC or QuickTime to view this video, Ive also seen .mov files work in Windows Media Player on PC's - not sure how, but its possible.

Riders include basically everybody who was riding on the day - if you're not directly in front of the camera you might be able to spot yourself in the background somewhere! Plus the video features the bit where you all rode past me holding the camera in the garden back at the school/college. Some of you didn't say your names loud enough/at all haha, together with the noise of freewheels and stuff there wasn't much I could do about raising people's voices etc, the majority of you were fine though!

Its taken me about 4 days to edit haha, had 4 tapes of footage so putting it together was hard.

Many thanks once again to Sue, Charlie + family who put the ride on this year, was an awesome effort! It was also cool that the course was constantly changing, riding dynamics, oh yes!

Thanks people!

Jonny. :D

Edited by Jonny Jones

Nice one Jonny, will comment on vid when downloaded.

Ohh and Jonny will there be a sequel to "Our summer 06", maybee an "Our summer 07".

If so i would love to see some footage from this year.

Steve

Edited by Steve H

Nice one Jonny, will comment on vid when downloaded.

Ohh and Jonny will there be a sequel to "Our summer 06", maybee an "Our summer 07".

If so i would love to see some footage from this year.

Steve

There wont be a DVD this year, sorry! Im working like mad to pay off my overdraft so I wont have time! Not sure when Goddard's GET2 will be ready! I look forward to reading any comments! Cheers people!

JJ.

There wont be a DVD this year, sorry! Im working like mad to pay off my overdraft so I wont have time! Not sure when Goddard's GET2 will be ready! I look forward to reading any comments! Cheers people!

JJ.

Thats fine if your busy

Would be nice, seeing how well re release of Our summer has gone down, just wanted to see if there was on 07 version on cards.

Hope you get your money situation sorted pal.

Steve

awsome, looked like a great day.

it was, haha. not that you would know.

will edit in 2 hours when its done (N)

EDIT2: what a f**king excellent video, really brought out the spirit of the day, but you made the skip look small some how haha.

and no kennard in it aww

Edited by ash-kennard

Top marks Jonny,

Thats what a trials vid should be, lads having fun on their bikes (Y)

Plus you still got footage from the DJ garden which is good.

:bunny: Shame I cant drive yet, would love to have come

Steve

Thought loads of people wanted to buy the dvd.

All talk ehy!

That was blooming fantastic. Enjoy it loads. Was fantastic. Couldn't of asked for a more well put together video. 10/10.

The songs were nice and calm to match the atmosphere. Nice to see everybody had a great day.

You put that together fantastically.

Excellent work. If that were for sale it would sell well in the trials world.

Peace out.

Danny.

R.I.P David Jones.