Time For A Change!

tipsy Jock

Right then, got a bit bored of the Zenith, so I fancied a change, originally I wanted a justice as i've always like them but this came up and thinking about it now i feel i've definately made the right choice! I'm a bit miffed to be honest, In theory my zenith should be the better "trials" bike out of the two but the Zoot out does it even on the trialsy moves. Went for a ride today and I reckon i've progressed more in the last day than I have in the last 2 months! Heres a cheeky pic. The juicy 5 is only on there til I get a new bb7, mine broke :(

Edit: Added new pics cause the original one was rubbish :P

post-1224-1196613276_thumb.jpg

CIMG3599.jpg

CIMG3597.jpg

CIMG3594.jpg

Edited by tipsy Jock

Looks strangely familier... not sure why :P

Looks really good mate, hope you enjoy it!!

Dave

haha I wonder :P

Its great fun so far! The rear brake might as well not be there though which makes riding interesting to say the least, really don't want to grind it, I love the black rims!

woo, im getting a zoot soon, that looks mint, pretty similar build to what im after!

you tried much of the more streety sorta 24 riding yet? How are you finding it?

Yup, I rode Milton Keynes today which is bmx heaven with all its square edges. I dunno what it is about 24" but it just makes trials more fun I think. The zoots very chuckable

Really nice looking bike there, Looks like a milton keynes ledge in the background :lol: you ride there often ?

Oz

Ermm every now and then, Hemel is our usual spot cause we're lazy :P Saying that we rode Leighton the other day, was pouring with rain though so sketchy as hell!